"Its Okay if you still want him.."

"It's Okay If You Still Want Him"

    Later that day Taylour felt a swirl of mixed emotions. To love Sean was one thing, but being intimate with him was another. His words played. back in her head, " Whether you said yes today, no tomorrow, or divorce the day after I will always fight for you, for us, for our family. His words touched and bothered her all at the same time. He wouldn't have to fight for what once belonged to him and only him but he was too selfish to even care about it. Now, look where they were.

       She hated to admit how good it felt to be with him. But it was walking on dangerous ground. He already assumed because they were intimate that they were working on their relationship and that wasn't a guarantee. Could she ever really be with the man who she gave her heart to, only to have him betray not only her but their children also? She really did love him. Would she be a fool to allow him back? She missed him but was adjusting to being on her own. They worked out a system that worked for everyone. "Damn it!!" Taylour said to herself. She just remembered that he asked to come around more and she agreed. Although he said it was for the kids she knew it wasn't just for them. She knew Sean too well to know how he operated. He would use his time there to make a move on her and have her used to the idea of having him around again.

Pulled out of her thoughts she heard the doorbell. It was around 5 o'clock so she knew it must have been her mother. Opening the door she smiled brightly as Jay and Melody squealed running towards her. "Mommy!" They cheerfully said in unison.

"Hi, babies. I missed you so much."

"We missed you too mommy," Mel said hugging her mother's waist.

"Hi, mom," Taylour said kissing her mother's cheek. They entered the home and went into the dining room. The kids bombarded her with details of their weekend when she heard the doorbell ring again. Getting up from the table she opened the door and there stood Sean looking even better than when he left. Her body took notice as she felt weak at just the sight of him.

       Sean inhaled deeply in awe of Taylour standing in front of him. Memories of last night's rendezvous ran through his mind causing him to bite his bottom lip. As if she could read his mind she blushed looking away. They each stood there silent. He was trying to control the urgency in him to have her right here, right now, on the porch with the sunset radiating off their naked bodies. He pushed away those thoughts for the moment. He saw Jay and Mel running to him. Picking them up he kissed their cheek and walked past Taylour into the dining room where her mother Delois stood.

      Placing the kids on their feet he greeted his mother-in-law with a kiss on the cheek. He then turned to Taylour and Kissed her cheek with a gentleness that made her toes tingle. He hadn't spoken when she opened the door completely speechless and wrapped in his desire for the woman who was his wife. Delois's eyes widened at his gesture. She knew he was there early this morning but was unclear how things were fixed so fast. By the look on Taylour's face whatever it was couldn't be fixed completely. She knew her daughter and would wait for the right time. One way or another she would get answers. The children marveled at their mother and father. This was the first time in months that they were together in the same room.

"Mommy I'm hungry," Mel said.

"Yea mom me too." Jay agreed

"Okay, I cooked last night. Just go put your things upstairs and wash up for dinner."

"Okay!" They said in unison. Jay then looked back and forth between his mother and father. He looked questionably at his father.

"Daddy, are you going to stay for dinner?" Sean smiled at Jay's question and was pleased with him for asking.