Daddy's Home

Coming home had never felt as good as it had did now. Sean was indeed home and there was nowhere else he wanted to be. He found himself sacrificing his lunch hour so that he could leave work early. Today was no different as he couldn't wait to get home to see Taylour, Mel, and Jay. Stopping by the store he picked up a bunch of sunflowers and a Slurpee from 7-11 that Taylour had been craving that morning. Pulling in the driveway he smiled thinking of how passionate he planned on kissing her. It had been three weeks since they made the conscious decision to work on their marriage and every day was better than the last. Sean and Taylour came to the conclusive decision that if they had any real chance of making it, then therapy would need to be a factor in restoring their marriage, along with prayer and communication. They started meeting with their Pastor once a week and were approaching their third session which would be re-learning communication. Pastor Jenkins felt it was essential to understand how to speak to each other and not at each other. Learning the power of your words, tone, body language, and eye contact played a major part in how your words were interpreted. His teachings were being taken to heart.

Unlocking the door Sean's heart fluttered at the sound of music coming from inside and the smell of home cooking. Walking down the hallway the smells of spices tickled his nose and heightened his senses. Turning the corner, there she stood in a sleeveless crème dress that stopped above her legs. Her hair sat in a messy ponytail with her orange jeweled earrings swinging back and forth. A burgundy apron covered her belly. Sean just took a moment to look her over and felt himself become erect at the sight of Taylour. Standing in front of the sink with her back to him, he watched as she swayed her hips to Chaka Kahn "Ain't Nobody". He couldn't hold himself back any longer with the way her hips swayed so easy from side to side. He crept behind her and wrapped his arm around her kissing the crook of her neck. She jumped at his touch.

"AHHHH!!! Sean you scared me." She yelled smiling. Turning towards him she overlapped her wrists over his shoulder to not have her hands touched, which were covered in flour.

"Baby I couldn't help myself watching you move those hips like that for me." He said seductive grabbing her bottom and kissing her lips hungrily prompting her to moan in his mouth.

"Hmmm. Did you miss me today?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Of course I did and I brought you something." Taylour looked at him with excitement in her eyes to see what he brought. Walking to the hall he retrieved her surprise. Once she saw the now and later orange and purple Slurpee she jumped up and down. He had remembered that she wanted one with breakfast. Sean also pulled sunflowers from behind his back but she was so engulfed in her drink that she didn't show as much excitement which made him laugh. Her cravings for things lately had turned into strong demands that if weren't met in a timely fashion would cause her to break down in tears.

"Thank you Sean it's just what I wanted. Oh my God this tastes so good!!! Yassss you made this one perfect and the baby and I thank you."

"How's my boy doing?" He said leaning forward to kiss her belly.

"Our GIRL is doing just fine but she's been kicking a lot lately."

"Have you been eating?"

"Of course I have but...not on time like I'm supposed to, like I forget to eat lunch."

"Taylour!!"

"Babe it's not on purpose but I just get so consumed in my work. I ate later than I normally do."

"You can't afford to do that."

"I know and she's making me pay for it so today I left early to get started on dinner and get something to eat ahead of time."