"When Were You Going To Tell Me?"

WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?

2 1/2 Months Later

Taylour and Sean had been dancing around each other. He was coming around more and more. She tried to avoid him as much as possible. Only choosing to be around him for or when the kids were around. She knew being alone with him was not safe. Especially since he was getting finer by the day. She continued to battle her feelings for him deciding to do away with them for now. The fact was he did cheat and what he did was too great to push away. She prayed to learn how to forgive him. She also prayed that God would have his way in their relationship. According to God's word she had a right to divorce him but was unsure if that was meant to be so she just continued living her life the way she needed. He would pick up the kids from school. Bring them home, help them with homework and put them to bed then leave.

Sean knew she was trying to avoid him. It bothered him and what made it worse is that he didn't expect it. He knew that she was unsure of their future or even if there was a future. But he thought coming around more and being with her and the kids would pull on her to entertain the idea of him coming home. He would go along with the charade but he was unsure for how long he could keep it up. He hoped that something would change. Even something drastic, just a sign to show her what he already knew, they belonged together.

Taylour went and left work early. She felt so sick. She was coming down with the flu. For the past three days, symptom after symptom came about. Nausea, diarrhea, fever, and headaches. Her body ached like no other. First, the kids had the flu two weeks ago. Then her secretary and now her. On days like this, she wished she and Sean were still together. He always took care of her in the best way. He would wait on her hand and foot. Almost as if he had three children instead of two. She stopped by the Walgreens to grab a Ginger Ale to settle her stomach. She had been sick all morning. Fluids coming out in every direction. At the same damn time. She walked down the isles grabbing things she needed, grabbing her last items. Paying at the counter she looked down at her phone and saw a missed call from Sean. She had a mind not to return his call. But he was supposed to pick up the kids. If she was lucky he would drop them off and leave. She did not feel like seeing him right now. It would just be more evident ho w much she needed him. At least while she was sick. It wasn't that she couldn't take care of herself. She was more than capable. It's just who wants to take care of themself when their body is indecisive. Unable to decide whether to sit on the toilet with diarrhea or put her head in the toilet to vomit. Three days of symptoms and this was getting worse. Leaving she decided to text him but needed to drive so went against her first mind and called.

"Hey, you!"He said sounding chipper to hear her voice.

"You called me." She said more of a statement and not a question. Her indirect way of asking 'What do you want?'

"Yea I wanted to see if you need me to bring anything tonight for dinner?" He had become so used to coming over for the kids that he would stay for dinner and then leave once they were asleep. Taylour would always conveniently be sleeping. He believed she was doing everything to avoid being alone with him. He would leave locking the bottom lock on the door. Once she heard his car start and drive away she would get up and lock the top lock and set the alarm.

"Yea can you pick up something for the kids to eat."

"Okay, what should I get?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Okay. Do you need anything? " Yea for you to come and take care of me. She thought but neglected to say.

"No, I'm fine." She said no enthusiasm.

"You don't sound good. Are you sure?" He said sounding concerned. The tone of his voice was pulling on her but she knew she had to be strategic with all encounters with Sean. One wrong move or endearing moment would make things even more complicated. She simply said "I'm fine. I will be fine." He knew she was lying but would wait until he came by later to see for himself.