"Reunited..."

A few days later and Taylour seemed more relaxed than she was after their blow up. She heard noises coming from the room next door to hers. She got out of bed to open the door and find Sean moving suit cases in the room beside hers. What the hell was he doing now? She thought to herself. This man just couldn't keep still and out of trouble.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked. He looked at her and couldn't help but stare. She looked so radiant. Although her hair was in messy curls falling down her back, with no makeup on and the evidence of sleep in her eyes, he wanted so bad to pull her in his arms and kiss her. Morning breath and all wouldn't even bother him. Taylour's growing belly showed through her white gown and he needed her at this very moment.

'Well good morning to you too." Taylour rolled her eyes.

"Sean don't get cute. What are you doing with that stuff?"

"What stuff?" He asked with a smirk. Taylour walked to him and snatched the suit case from his hands and through it down the stairs.

"That stuff!"

"What did you do that for? Damn." He went down a few steps to pick up the luggage and headed back to the room placing it in the closet.

"Sean I'm serious." She followed him in the room.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like you need GPS because you've obviously lost your way. This room is for my baby and that's all it's for."

"Our baby isn't here yet and I know you don't want me in bed with you so I'll be right here until then."

"Until when?" She asked with her arms folded under her chest.

"Until you stop playing these games you're playing and admit you want me as much as I want you." Taylour looked at Sean incredulously. This man was on another level of stupidity if he believed for one moment that he would sleep next door to her or even make it back into her bed.

"Hahaha whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night go for it. But you cannot sleep in this room Sean I'm so serious."

"So where am I supposed to sleep then Taylour?"

"You should have thought about that before you decided to move back in making yourself comfortable in a home that is no longer yours." She turned on her heels and made her way to her bedroom and he followed right behind her.

"Taylour I'm sleeping in the room or I can sleep on my side of the bed again. The choice is yours."

"My choice is for you to get the hell out of my house but since that isn't going to happen anytime soon you need to make yourself comfortable downstairs." She went to turn on the shower to make it hot before she got inside. Walking out the restroom Taylour went into the closet to pick her outfit for work. Sean stood in their room watching her move around as if nothing was wrong with her demands.

"Taylour you have to be kidding me. You know that couch hurts my back."

"It's some extra pillows in the closet." She said walking past him to place her purple two-piece suit on the bed. Reaching in the drawer for her underwear and bra she turned around to see Sean hanging up the suit she just picked out.

"What are you doing now?" He walked back out with a loose fitting sunflower dress and crop jeans jacket.

"So you're picking out my clothes now?" She rolled her eyes. This fool was taking the term control freak to a whole other level. Granted in all her pregnancies he would spoil her rotten waiting on her hand and foot. Maybe she was crazy to think this time would be different. But, Sean needed to realize that she wasn't something for his control to feed his ego. Or soothe his guilt.