Trapped In The Closet

Sean couldn't help but acknowledge just how good the water felt against his skin, but he was aware that he could not stay in there forever. Taylour would be calling soon and she is far from nice when she is hungry. Turning off the shower, he reached out of the shower for his towel when he realized it wasn't there. Stepping out he looked around and saw that the towels and laundry were gone. He shook his head realizing that Jay must have grabbed it this morning when he brought down the dirty clothes. He would have at least liked to have used it more than once before it needed to be washed. Sean went into the closet in the bathroom where they kept towels that they rarely ever used. Reaching behind the decorative towels, he tried to put his hand on a beach towel but instead grabbed a small tied plastic bag. Pulling it out he opened the bag and saw it had clothes in it. Why were clothes tied in a bag hidden in the closet? Taking out the clothes he saw that it was a pair of sweat pants, boxer briefs, and a Jersey that read D. Simmons. Sean's heart began to race wondering whose clothes they were because they obviously weren't his. More importantly, why did that name sound familiar? He looked at the tag saw these were men's clothes.

"D. Simmons...D. Simmons... Where do I know that name from?" Sean repeated aloud to himself. He was so deep in thought that he had forgotten he was naked dripping wet on the bathroom tile. In flashes, it came back to him.

"Des, who's that man with Taylour?" He asked clenching down on his jaw to gain composure.

"Des spoke with her eyes fixated on Taylour and her guest. "That's Mr. Simmons. Detrick Simmons."

Then Another: "I'm your husband. Therefore, I have the right to tell you I don't want you working with that guy. Something about him is just slimy. I can just feel it."

And another: "How do you spend the night with someone but don't remember her name."

"I THINK IT WAS D OKAY. D. THERE ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!?!" She yelled

"The volunteer wasn't a woman. Sean, it was a man who helped me yesterday."

Everything hit him like a ton of bricks giving him an instant headache. Taylour had lied to him about everything. She cheated on him with this man. She cheated while PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD!! With his hands balled into fists, he punched a hole into the wall. Turning around he threw everything off of the counter in a rage. Just when he thought they were making progress, it was all a lie. Sean rested his palms on the counter as his chest heaved up and down. He needed answers and only she could give them to him. He vowed to hear her out before he made Taylour regret even thinking about cheating on him. With clothes in his hand, he walked out the bathroom and moved quickly prepared to make his wife's life A LIVING HELL.

"Detrick what are you doing here?" Taylour said closing the door behind her.

"Well nice to see you too," He responded smugly.

"No, I'm happy to see you I just didn't expect to see you. I thought you were still in China."

"Well, I'm sure you would prefer it that way."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She looked at him with an arched brow not understanding his attitude with her.

"Nothing." Taylour walked to him and gave a warm hug which he didn't return. She decided it best to sit down behind her desk. Something about him was off but he sure did look good.

"Detrick please have a seat. Can I get you anything?"

"No, I don't plan on staying long." He took a seat across from her. There was an awkward moment of silence that made Taylour seemingly uncomfortable.

"So how was Scotland?"

"Fine," He responded coldly.

"Anything amazing happen?"