It Hurts like Hell

IT HURTS LIKE HELL

    Sharice came home a bit early and saw that Sean's truck was parked outside. Which meant he was still at her house. So whatever was going on between him and Taylour was still going on. Taylour hadn't returned her call or messages and she was worried. She needed answers. Going inside she called out to Sean but he didn't respond. She came into the kitchen and saw his door was closed so she assumed he was asleep or didn't want to be bothered. She went upstairs and changed into her husband's gray sweats and his college shirt. She went to wash her hands and get dinner started. She put on Pandora and started dinner. Mike would be home soon and she would be getting answers from someone before the night is over.

   Mike came home to the smell of some good cooking. He knew that smell. It was his favorite, she was making oxtails. Walking in the kitchen he saw Sharice singing while swaying her hips to Fire and Desire by Rick James and Teena Marie. His wife had a voice and a way about her movements that added to her sex appeal. He walked up behind her and began singing Rick James' part. She jumped at his touch with the spatula in her hand. He turned her around and sang against her lips. "Then I kissed your lips and you turned on my fireee!! Fire and desire baby" His arms around her, they danced in the kitchen singing to one another. He said every word and she waited for Teena's part and hit every note. He kissed her neck rubbing his hands under her shirt and down her back. They were lost in each other and enjoyed each moment of it. He lifted her on the counter and pulled her shirt over her stomach bending to kiss her and pulling on her sweats; she stopped him and he looked up at her.

" Baby Sean is in the room." Sharice pointed at his door.

"Fine." You would think he would stop but he just picked her up and carried her in one swift motion. She threw the spatula in the sink and he carried her upstairs. Once in the room he put her to stand in front of him.

Mike took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie. Pulling her to him kissing her with a hunger that let her know he missed her all day. She broke the kiss at his moan of protest. She walked him backwards to a nearby chair and pushed him to sit down. Backing away seductively not breaking contact she reached for the remote and hit play on the radio. Robin Thicke Sex Therapy came on and she began to sway her hips for him. He found her so sexy in his clothes. Most men wanted to see their woman in lingerie and makeup but her natural, in just his clothes was the ultimate turn-on. He bit his lip feeling the blood rushing to his lower half. She was teasing him and he was going to get her back for it. Usher Nice & Slow came on and she played with her shirt as she was lifting it teasing whether or not to show him. Turning around she had her back to him swaying her hips to the ground and twerking her backside for him. She stood and knew she had his attention and was going to use this to her advantage. She pulled on the sweats and turned with her back to him and bent down pushing them to her ankles. She then faced him, pants at her feet.

"Baby?" She said seductively.

"Yea?" He was breathless

"Why is Sean here?" He looked at her incredulously and then answered.

"Because he and Taylour fought. I told you that."

" Yes but what about?" He knew what she was doing but decided to play along.

"Because that's what married people do baby." So he thought he was smart. She knew she would have to turn it up to get her answer. She pulled at her pink lace boy shorts letting the spandex snap against her skin.

" What are they fighting about?"

"I don't know. That's their business. I don't want to talk about them. Come here." He said reaching out for him but she playfully swatted his hand. Okay here goes nothing slowly pushing her underwear down her thighs she held his eyes and asked, " What are they fighting about Mike?' She asked every bit of seduction she could muster up.