Chapter 1 :)

Ambers POV

He's right there. There he is.

Waiting until its my turn. The coldness of the rain fills my body with anxiety. I looked over my shoulder and i see that there's more girls than before.

"Next." I hear. My heart is racing, my hands are shaking. I'm so cold.

I look up and I see him. My idol. Black beanie with a blue Trukfit t-shirt, camo pants, green and black jordans.

No words can explain this moment. He looks at me with those eyes. He smirks and says ...

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Amber. Uh Amber McAllen"

He gets closer. At this point I couldn't breath. His cologne is filling my lungs.

His arms were wrapped tightly around waist. What do I do? Should I hug him back? He's so warm. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Wow. You're really cold" He says as his head rests on my shoulder.

"Yea I've been waiting in the rain for hours. I'm so cold, Austin." I shivered.

Austin pulls away from me. He looks into my eyes and says "Let me help you with that"

He grabs both my hands from my sides and puts it closer to his mouth. His soft lips touches my hands and he starts blowing hot air into it. Oh my god. oh my god. is this happening?

As he's blowing into my hands, he looks straight into my eyes and smiles.

His brown eyes are so beautiful. My heart skips a beat.

He gives me back my hands. "Did that help?" He smiles with his big white teeth. I looked down at my hands."That helped a lot. I'm warmer now." I look up at him and he's still smiling at me.

As I was staring deeply in his eyes he starts to lean closer to me. I didn't move. I couldn't.

What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me.

He gets close to my face and he kisses me on the cheek with his soft, tender lips. My body melts.

Austin pulls away from the kiss but doesn't pull all the away. He stays an inch away from my face. I can feel his hot breathe near my lips.

What is happening? What is he doing?

His lips gets closer to mine. The tip of his wet lips were about to touch in between both my top and bottom lips until I heard "AUSTIN WE HAVE TO GO !"

The security guard pulls Austin away. Leaving me standing there, shocked.

Was he actually going to kiss me?

I felt something rough in my hand. I opened my hand and I saw a crinkled up note. What is this?

It said "Meet me at my condo." and It gave me the address and the room number.

Who is this? who gave it to me? is it Austin? I guess i have to find out.

I came across this large black building. Light brown balconies above me.

Is this it?... I guess so.

I walked in the building. Its really fancy. Chandeliers above and leather couches in the lobby. It looked like a hotel.

I've reached the room that was in the note. I was about to knock but the door swung wide open. It was him. Austin.

He was wearing grey sweatpants with a black shirt. His hair was a mess. I liked it. He looked sexy.

"Did you come with anyone? Are you alone?"

I nodded  

"Okay. good. I don't want anyone to know where I live" He smiled at me. "Come in." He gestured me to come in.

Then why am I here? I thought to myself as I was walking through the door.

Austin showed me around his place. We finally stopped at this one room. "This is my room." He said as he licked his lips.

We walked in.

"Sit down." I sat on his bed.

"I really like your condo. its so big." He said thanks. He was pacing back and forth for some reason. Then he sat right next to me.

Is this really happening? Austin Mahone is sitting right next to me! Okay. Keep it cool. Don't freak out.

"You are so beautiful Amber" He said. "I like the way your hair falls down on your face. its really pretty" He starts touching my cheek with his cold hands.

"Oh thank you Austin."

He pulls back the hair that was in front of my face. He leans closer and closer until my lips reaches his and we begin kissing. I couldn't help it but to kiss him back. His lips were hot and warm and juicy.

He kisses me even harder. His tongue licks my lips and I kiss him back.

Before I know it Austin was on top of me kissing me even harder. I can feel his hands grabbing onto my waist. He starts kissing my neck and then he whispers to me "I need you."

As hes kissing me, he starts unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. My eyes widen realizing what's going on. I stopped him. I push him away and I stood up.

"Austin. I can't do this." He looks at me.

"Its okay amber" he gets up from the bed and walks closer to me "We dont have to do it."

Were face to face now. Hes about to kiss me again but then i quickly said "Austin, I have to go." He shrugs and then sighs. "Okay. I'll take you home" 

"No Its oka...." 

"I insist." he interrupted me.

We both walked to his red range rover. I showed him where to go. We pulled up to the driveway in front of my house.

"So what were you planning anyways?" He was just looking down at the steering wheel.

"Were you just going to use me? One night stand?" He didnt say anything. I was getting so mad. He did nothing but stare at the wheel.

"WELL WERE YOU?!!" I screamed

"YES !! I WAS JUST GOING TO USE YOU AMBER!! ARE YOU HAPPY? GET THE F*** OUT!" Austin screamed back. He was looking at me with red eyes. My heart shattered. I looked down.

"I cant believe I looked up to you." A tear fell from my face. I got out the car and ran home.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter <3

And thank you so some much for reading my Fanfic. It means so much to me <3 Thank you so much :)

I hope you like my Fanfic <3

And i know that it goes too fast in the beggining but it gets better :)