Chapter 29

We arrive at Caspar's apartment and I jump out of the car.

Joe follows behind and I can tell he's looking me up and down.

"You look nice today." He stutters.

"Do I not look nice everyday?" I ask, pressing Caspar's doorbell and turning to Joe.

"Y-yeah of c-course you do! You always l-look gorgeous!"

"Joe love, I was only joking!" I giggle, punching him on the shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, I knew that." Joe blushes.

I continue to giggle and then hear Caspar's voice on the intercom.

"Come on up, you guys!"

We have a race up the stairs and Joe lets me win.

Caspar has left the door open for us so we walk straight in.

Caspar is sitting there with Josh, Jack and Conor, who I think I met that time at the club, but I can't be too sure.

The boys are relaxing on the sofa, messing about with filters on Snapchat, no doubt.

They all look up when Joe and I walk in, and the room goes silent.

I can sense Jack looking at me, and it makes me a little uncomfortable.

"Who's your friend, eh Joe?" Jack smiles, not taking his eyes off of me.

"This is Cate. My girlfriend." Joe says stiffly, boring into Jack, narrowing his eyes. I can feel his whole body tense up beside me and I know he's jealous.

"Jesus Joe! Calm down, buddy!" Caspar laughs infectiously, getting up and engulfing me in a massive bear hug.

"How have you been, Cate?" He asks me.

"I've been better, Casp, if I'm being honest. We can talk later." I whisper truthfully, making sure nobody else hears our secretive conversation.

I'm introduced to the boys and Caspar asks if we all should film a video to go up in the future.

I'm so excited. I'm going to be in a YouTube video.

And not just any YouTube video either.

Caspar Lee's YouTube video.

SQUEEEEEE!

We decide on playing 'Try Not to Laugh' while we hold mouthfuls of water in our mouths and watch a funny video.

By the end of it, everyone is drenched.

"Oh my God!" I laugh, standing up out of the chair. "I'm absolutely soaked!"

"At least you're not wearing a white t-shirt!" Conor jokes.

"Cate, go into my bedroom and pick out some trackpants and a top to wear." Caspar offers, pointing the way to his room.

I find it soon enough and I throw on his infamous Marmite pyjama bottoms and an old t-shirt.

The t-shirt ends just above my knee, and is really baggy on top, but that's okay. At least I have warm clothes.

I walk back out into the lounge and the boys have started playing Fifa, so I just sit down beside Joe and rest my head in his lap, taking out my phone and checking Twitter.

"I hope I'm not bothering you or anything!" I smile, looking up at him.

"Oh no! Not at all!" Joe laughs, bending down and kissing me.

"Ew guys! Get a room!" Caspar moans sarcastically, pretending to throw up.

"Oh please!" Joe says, rolling his eyes and pushing Caspar off the sofa.