Chapter 18

I wake up cuddled close to Joe. I could get used to this.
He's breathing heavily, obviously asleep.
I smile at how cute he looks, it's like he's 11 years old again.

"Good morning." I whisper, smiling delicately.
Joe stretches at the sound of my voice and he grins like a Cheshire cat.
"Morning."
"We better get up." I suggest, snuggling close to Joe's chest.
"Or we could just stay here for a while." Joe chuckles, grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

We just stay like this, listening to the rain pounding against the windows. It's so magical. Ah, I love morning cuddles. Especially when they're with Joe Sugg.

Half an hour later, Joe and I are up and pottering around the kitchen, deciding what to do for breakfast.
I'm in my purple dressing gown and Joe's in old trackpants, shirtless.

"How about some pancakes?" Joe asks, searching the cupboards for the ingredients.
"Who says no to pancakes?" I laugh, getting the milk and eggs from the fridge.

"Can you flip it?" I ask Joe when the pancake is on the frying pan.
"Watch and learn, Monkey. Watch and learn!" Joe laughs, taking the handle and preparing himself.
"Wait hold on!" I say, taking out my phone. "This is one for SnapChat!"
Joe takes the frying pan and goes to flip the pancake, but the actual pan itself falls off the handle and onto the ground, and I caught it all on camera.
"Oh my God!" I laugh, doubling over.
"Whoops!" Joe laughs, gathering up the pancake and putting it in the bin. "What will we do now?"
"I don't know!" I wheeze, collecting myself. "We'll just have to settle for toast I suppose."

Toast eaten, plates cleared and frying pan Sellotaped together, breakfast is over.
"What should we do today?" I ask, messing around with Joe's quiff.
"I don't know." Joe says, wrapping his strong arms around me.
I fall into him and sigh a happy sigh.
I forget all about Mel and Jack and instead just hold onto Joe.
"I love you Cate." He whispers into my hair, breathing in the scent of my shampoo.
"I love you more." I joke, looking up to Joe.
"Oh I don't think so!" Joe laughs, lifting me over his shoulder and tickling me.
"Joe!" I scream. "Stop, put me down!"
"Not until you say that I love you more!"
"Never!" I laugh, punching Joe lightly on the back, begging for him to stop.
"Alright! You're asking for it!" Joe throws me onto the couch and dives on top of me, tickling my stomach.
"Please Joe! Please!" I yell, squirming and laughing.
"Say it!" Joe says softly, his face dangerously close to mine.
"Okay okay! You love me more! Now stop!"
Joe stops but is still lying on me.
"I hope I'm not hurting you." Joe says. "No. Not at all."

Ding dong.

"Who could that be?" Joe says, getting up and going over to the door to answer it.
I sit up on the couch, fixing my hair and tightening my dressing gown.
"Sorry but, I don't think Cate wants to see you right now." I hear Joe say.
What? Who is it?
I go into the hallway and spot a head of black hair tied back in a French braid.
"Mel?" I ask, coming from behind Joe. "What are you doing here?"
"Hey Cate! I came to see how you are. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to dinner the other day, I was caught up on some stuff."
"I thought you were sick." Joe says bluntly.
"Eh, what?" Mel asks uneasily, brushing her hair out of her face.
"Cate said you were text her saying you were sick. You heard me perfectly the first time."
"Oh! Oh yeah, I had a bit of a cold, but I'm better now. Can I come in?"
"I don't think that's such a good idea, Mel." I say, coming forward. "I think you should leave. You know exactly what you did the other night, with Jack. Goodbye." I say, closin the door in her face.
"You did the right thing Monkey. I'm proud of you. That must've been hard to do that to your best friend. I can't imagine what that must feel like."
"Thanks." I say, walking back into the living room. "I'm going to get dressed." I sigh.

Ootd: white long-sleeve top, dark denim jeans, coral hoodie and grey Vans.

"Come on." Joe says when I've finished getting ready. "We're going for a walk."
"Where are we going?" I smile, crossing my arms across my chest.
"You'll see." Joe smirks, taking my hand and leading me out the door.

Hi hi hi! Hope you like Chapter 18 and I apoligise again for Chapter 17 being published by accident. But I hoped you liked them and please stick around for Chapter 20 as there's going to be a big surprise!
Vote and share.
Love yas,
cb_sugg xx