Chapter 32

"I'll meet you at the shopping centre then?" I ask Zoë on the phone.

Zoë and I are going shopping in London for holiday clothes.

Joe and Alfie are coming too, under strict instructions of Zoë and I.

"Yep! See you there, I cannot wait!" Zoë squeals in my ear.

Did I mention that Zoë amd Alfie are coming to Barcelona with us?

Yes, it's all booked.

Ang, Zoë and Alfie's manager, informed them that, luckily, both of them aren't busy.

"Hiya!" I say excitedly, rushing over to the small figure stood in the car park outside Westfield Shopping Centre.

Zoë embraces me in a hug and we jump up and down.

"You'd swear you haven't seen each other in years!" Joe laughs, vlogging everything.

"It feels like it!" I exclaim, taking Joe's hand in mine and we all head towards the huge building, full of lovely clothes for Zoë and I to purchase.

"Zoë, isn't this top nice?" I say, holding up a white cold shoulder crop top to my chest.

We're in Zara, and Zoë and I are buzzing with excitement as we run through the colourful skirts and skimpy bikini tops.

"Ooh, I love that on you!" Zoë gasps, spinning around in a grey maxi dress. "What about this dress? Is it too long on me?"

"Are you girlies ready yet?" Alfie sighs from the black leather sofa in the fitting rooms, alondside Joe.

"Stop rushing us, Alf! We'll come when we're ready!" Zoë giggles.

"I'm starving, hurry on!" Joe moans, rubbing his tummy an lying down on the sofa, acting out a whole pantomime of dying from starvation.

"Bravo!" I clap. "That's was an Oscar worthy preformance!"

"Why, thank you!" Joe says poshly, getting up and bowing low, Alfie cackling loudly beside him.

We leave Zara with more than one bag, and are wandering around aimlessly.

"Can we get food now?" Joe whimpers, sticking out his bottom lip and using the 'puppy eyes'.

"I'm not complaining." Zoë says. "They're meant to have an amazing pizza place here!"

"Pizza sounds good!" I agree, imagining thick, mouth-watering, cheesy slices of doughy bread, coming, steamy hot, from a stone oven.

"Anything sounds good at the moment!" Alfie laughs, licking his lips.

"That pepperoni pizza was to die for!" I exclaim, exiting the pizzeria with Zoë, Alfie and Joe.

Everyone nods in agreement and we head into All Saints, because the boys need to pick up a few things too, it's only fair I suppose.

Our shopping trip is put on hold when we run into a group of giddy girls that all happen to be viewers.

There is about twenty of them, all on a school trip.

I can't help but feel a twinge of jealously run down my spine as they all scream Joe's name, tugging on his t-shirt and posing for pictures.

I shouldn't be reacting like this.

They're only silly school-girls, and Joe loves me.

It's really awkward standing there, weighed down with all our shopping bags, while I watch from the background as my friends and boyfriend smile and wave.

"Phew!" Zoë sighs, taking her bags out of my sore hands. "They were a lively bunch!"

"You could say that again!" Alfie laughs.

Zoë and Alfie go into the fitting rooms to see what Alfie is about to buy, but Joe and I stay behind.

"I noticed you watching getting my picture with those girls." He says gently, gazing into my eyes with his. "There's no need to be jealous. You're the only one for me."

I can't help but snigger a little.

That's so cringe.

"You're such a cheeseball!" I giggle, hugging him tightly.

It's almost dark when we get back home.

It was closing time when we left and we have bought so much stuff I'm surprised the car pulled out of the parking space with the weight of if all.

Zoë and Alfie are going to stay at our house tonight because it will be too late by the time they get back to Brighton.

Alfie's parents are going to take Nala back to their house, with Buzz, Nala's brother.

"I'm so tired!" I yawn, collapsing on the sofa when we arrive home.

"Ditto!" Zoë answers, joining me on the sofa.

"Hey. There is a campfire out on the deck. We could light it and bring out some blankets and a few beers or something?" Joe suggests, propping drinks and crisps onto the counter.

"That's a great idea!" Alfie shouts loudly.

He's literally so lively, even at 10:45 at night.

I gather lots of blankets from the cupboard and join the others on the deck, where Joe and Alfie are attempting to light the fire with a piece of wood and a match.

Zoë laughing at the two, bringing a blanket up to her chin, and snuggling into the sofa.

Eventually, the fire is spitting bright red and orange flames, that are dancing wildly in the night air.

Joe picks a corner of the sofa to relax in, and I immediatly crawl over to him.

"Care to join me?" Joe smiles, wrappimg his arm around me and pulling a blanket over me so I'm not cold.

I rest my head in the crook of his arm and curl up into a little ball, like a baby hedgehog.

Joe is rubbing my hair with his hand absent-mindedly, staring into the embers of the blazing fire.

Zoë has fallen on Alfie, who fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow he was resting.

My eyes are drooping slightly and I take a big yawn.

I feel Joe chuckle softly from underneath me and it's so comforting.

"I love you Monkey." Joe whispers, now looking at me.

"I love you too." I whisper back, and before I know it, I'm asleep.

Allo allo!
Omg that last bit, that is my perfect way to end a night.
Cuddled up with your boyfriend (preferably Joe Sugg😉), a roaring campfire, and cosy blankets!
I bet I made your mouth water with that pizza bit, didn't I?
Hehehe😈😂
Anyway, please vote because it motivates me alot, and we are sooooo close to 900 reads now that it's really unbelievable.
Thanks for the support,
A kiss and a hug,
cb_sugg xx