Chapter 25

It's few days later. Zoë has told me to go home and get some sleep, that I look terrible, but I'm restless.

I don't want anything to happen to Joe if I do go home.

But he's being discharged today as he's got his stitches and he's up and walking around the corridors with me and Zoë by his side.

"Honestly!" Joe had chuckled when we held onto him as he got out of bed. "I'm not an invalid!"

"You act like one sometimes!" Zoë laughed, hugging his shoulders lovingly.

Alfie and Joe were joking around this morning too. Swatting at each other, acting like children.

Graham and Tracey have gone back to England. They left early this morning.

Now Zoë, Alfie Joe and I are sitting on the hospital bed, his back beside us, waiting for the doctor to discharge him.

"Good morning!" Comes a cheery voice. "I'm Dr. Brennan. You must be Joe Sugg?" He asks, pointing to Joe with a pen.

"The one and only!" Joe replies.

"At least your in top form today! It's great to see your progress over the past few days. I wish you the best of luck for the future, you're discharged!" Dr. Brennan announces, clapping his hands together and balancing on the heel of his shoes.

"Do we have everything?" I call to Alfie, who closes the boot of the car when we're all outside.

"Yup. We're all set!" Alfie says, climbing into the back seat of my light blue Mini.

"Thank goodness everything is all set for London!" I sigh, pulling out of the hospital and driving down the road towards my house.

I hope someone cleared up the... mess, if you know what I'm talking about.

Phew.
Someone's came in and cleaned their way around all the storage.

"Don't mind all the boxes." I say to Zoë and Alfie, taking my house keys in my hands and unlocking the door, letting everyone in.

"You can leave your bags in the spare room on your right." I tell Alfie, who's heaving his and Zoë's suitcases up the steps and into the house.

"I'm really tired." Joe yawns, hugging my waist.

"Go have a lie down then. I'll wake you for dinner." I tell him.

"You don't mind?"

"No! Of course not."

Joe pads into my bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"Do you know what?" Alfie says, emerging from the guest room.

"What?" Zoë and I answer in unison.

"I could do with a Nando's!"

"Piri piri chicken!" I sing, dancing round the room with a vase on my head.
I think waiting around for this Nando's has made me a little... unatural, shall we say.

Zoë joins in with a picnic basket on her head, and we're both singing 'The Nando's Song' that I invented myself, way out of tune. I'm surprised Joe hasn't woke up with all the racket.
Whoops, I spoke too soon.

Joe comes out of the bedroom, in only his boxers, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"What the bloomin' hell is going on out here?" He asks, a bemused look on his face as Zoë and I stand there with baskets and vases on our heads, Alfie laughing his infectious laugh, camera in hand of course.

"Piri piri chicken?" Is all I say, and Zoë collapses on me due to laughter.

"Okay." Joe laughs. "Where do I sign up?"