Chapter 4

I hate flying. I hate hate hate it. Hate it. Did I mention I hate flying?
I start to get all shaky and panicky when we're about to take off.
Don't ask me why.

My bags are packed. I'm in the taxi, on my way to Dublin Airport where I will fly to Gatwick in London to meet Joe, then we'll both fly to New York early the next morning with all of the other YouTubers. I didn't realise that basically all my favourite YouTubers will be there too.
PointlessBlog, Marcus Butler, PewDiePie, Tyler Oakley, MyLifeAsEva, SuperWoman and Joey Graceffa.
I'm SOO lucky!

The flight to London was horrible.
The air hostess had to give me a bag to breathe in and out of. I started to cry and everything. I hope this doesn't happen when I'm on the flight to New York. I'd make such an idiot out of myself.

I'm at arrivals now and I look around for Joe.
He's standing behind the barrier with a sign saying 'My Little Monkey🙊'.
Omg. A big smile spreads across my face and I run over.
Joe drops the sign and lifts me off the ground in a tight hug.
"Hello Monkey!" He says, putting me down and fixing my hairband.
"How was the flight?"
"Oh Joe!" I say, falling into him and sighing. "It was so horrible! I was in tears and the air hostess had to give me a paper bag to breathe in and out of! I have such a phobia of flying it's not even funny."
Joe hugs me towards him again and kisses the top of my head. It feels so nice.
"Awh Monkey, come here. At least I'll be with you for tomorrow's flight." Joe winks at me.
"Come on, lets get your bags."
I wrap my fingers round his and we go in search for my luggage.

Joe's apartment is so nice. He takes my bags down to the spare room and I'm left taking in the shiny counter-tops and cream sofa.
"Right!" Joe comes bounding up the stairs and claps his hands together.
"We're in London. Home to her Majesty the Queen, Big Ben, and the London Eye! Where to first?" Joe questions, a playful look in his eye.
"Haha!" I laugh. "I've always wanted to dine with the Queen!"

Me and Joe hop in a taxi and travel to Buckingham Palace.
"Maybe we could go for a spot of lunch with the Queen!" I say, raising my chin and looking down my nose at Joe. He laughs and says; "Haha, maybe!"
We arrive at Buckingham Palace but the taxi continues along the road.
"Joe?" I ask, starting to worry.
Maybe Mel was right. Maybe I had rushed into this, and Joe was going to kidnap me. Or worse.
Joe takes my hand and squeezes it gently.
"Don't worry Cate, I'm not going to kidnap you or anything! I thought Buckingham Palace sounded a bit boring so I'm taking you somewhere more exciting. Like I said, don't worry!" Joe says, trying to reassure me. But it's not working.
Joe Sugg is kidnapping me.
And this taxi driver is in on it too.

The taxi stops outside a lake with a beautiful waterfall. Maybe I was wrong. Joe was telling the truth.
"See?" Joe laughs, paying the driver and getting out. He goes round and opens my door before I can do it myself.
"Sorry." I say to him. "I thought you were going to kidnap me!"
Joe laughs. He laughs so hard that he's actually doubled over.
"That's not funny!" I say, pretending to be mad but I can't help but let a little snigger escape my mouth. Soon, tears are pouring down my face and I'm clinging onto Joe incase I actually do collapse.
"Come on, let's go this way." Joe says, taking my hand and leading me over to some stepping stones.
We cross over the rocks but we're just left standing in the middle of the lake, the waterfall dangerously close, splashing me so much that I'm now soaked.
"Joe! We need to move! I'm soaking wet!" I yell over the noise of the waterfall.
"Okay, but promise you trust me?" Joe says, looking me in the eyes.
"I promise." I look back.
"Take my hand and on the count of three, jump into the waterfall." Joe says like its the most normal thing in the world.
"Joe! Are you crazy? We'll get killed!" I shout.
"You said you'd trust me!"
Without waiting for an answer, Joe picks me up like a firefighter and jumps into the pounding water. I'm screaming so much that I'm surprised no-one has noticed us.
I open my eyes and there in front of me is Joe, his fringe covering his eyes, dripping with water.
"I told you, you can trust me!" Joe says, chuckling.
We're in some sort of cave, inside the waterfall.
It's completely dry in there, but I'm still freezing from our little adventure.
"Here. Take this." Joe says, taking a towel from his backpack and giving it to me.
I wrap it round me and sit down in the corner.
Joe takes a towel for himself and comes over to join me.
We just sit there, not saying anything, listening to the water pound down. It's like a really heavy rain-storm. So calming on the inside but so violent on the outside.
"Joe?" I say after a while.
"Yeah?" Joe breathes, putting his arm round my shoulders and squeezing me tight.
"How did you find this place?" I ask.
"I mean, we definetley didn't just stumble upon it by accident."
"When me and Zoë were only small, we used to come here during the holidays with a big picnic. That was when my parents were together." Joe says, looking back out to the waterfall.
"That's lovely." I say. "Me and my family never did anything like that when me and my brother were small."
Joe's looking at me again. I can feel it.
I look back at him and smile. He doesn't smile back. Something's bothering him.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Cate, I wanted to do this ever since I clapped eyes on you." Joe whispers. He leans closer and plants his lips on mine. I'm so surprised but then close my eyes and return the kiss.
We just sit behind the waterfall, our whereabouts unknown to the world, cuddled in a corner behind the waterfall.

Hey hey hey! Chapter 4 complete! CATE AND JOE KISSED! WHHOOOO HOOOOO!!😂😂 It took four chapters for them to properly kiss and it finally happened.
Can I just give a shoutout to 👉kel_dallas👈 because she got really excited yesterday when I mentioned that she and my other friends loved this FanFic!😂😍 Anyway, don't forget to vote, follow 👉youtube_arts1👈 on Instagram and I actually never mention to follow 👉cb_sugg👈 on Wattpad! Please share this with your friends, it would mean alot.
Bye!
cb_sugg xx