Chapter 13

Before we start, just to let you know I changed up the front cover. Comment down below what you think. I definetly like this one WAY better. Right, back to the story.

"Ooh, what about this top?" Zoë calls to me across the various clothes hanging on the rails.
We've come to Westfield Shopping Centre in London for a look round.
Mark is lovely. I swear, my side is actually hurting from laughing so much.
"Or how about this?" Mark says, running over with this bright orange jumpsuit, making me snort with laughter.
"You've got to be kidding!" I wheeze. "I'm trying to win Joe back, not bloody scare him off!"
"Excuse me Sir, are you planning on trying that on? If not, please return it to the rack, thank you." The sales assistant has come over and taken the disgusting jumpsuit to return it to where Mark found it. Snobby.

We're heading to this really nice café called Kelly's for a bite to eat. We sit down and the waiter takes our orders. I'm getting a cup of tea and a BLT.
While we're waiting, I see a familiar face walk through the door.
"Kelsey?" I say, looking over at my old school friend who I haven't spoken to in ages.
"Cate!" Kelsey runs over, giving me a hug. "I can't stay now, I was just looking for somone. There not here, but we can meet up sometime?"
"Yeah! Yeah of course!" I say. "We'll keep in touch on social media and organise something!" But Kelsey's already waving goodbye and running out the door.

"Show us what you picked out then!" Zoë says excitedly when Kelsey has left.
I pull my outfit from the bag.
I fell in love the minute I saw it. A bit out of my price range, I must say, but Mark was at the cashier till with me when he saw how much it was.
"I'll pitch in." Mark had said, handing me a £50 note and not saying another word. I had to accept it. I couldn't just keep refusing it when I was already at the check out.

"Oh it's gorgeous!" Zoë exclaims, taking the outfit in her hand. I won't tell you what it is, not just yet.

"So where is Joe taking you?" Mark asks.
Shoot. He never told me where we were going. I'll need to find out.
"Em, I don't actually know. I'd better text him." I say, biting my bottom lip.

Cate: Hi Joe. Where am I meeting you tomorrow?

It seems very blunt. But he was the exact same to me on the phone yesterday. Even Stephens.
I get a reply instantly.

Joe: I'm picking up at Zoë amd Alfie's at 4, remember?

Rude.

Cate: You never said anything about that, but okay. See you then.

I don't like this. One little bit.

"Well?" Mark questions. "What did he say?"
I show him and Zoë the messages. Mark is grimacing as if he's in pain.
"That's rough." Mark states. "From what I'm seeing, not even an 'x' between each other. You guys need to sort this out, fast."
"I know Mark. That whole night with Jack was a total accident. It wasn't intended." I tell Mark the story and Zoë hears it for a second time.
All he can do is nod and rub my shoulder, reassuringly.

The food arrives and I scoff down my BLT and guzzle down my tea in no time at all.

When we're finished, Zoë and I split ways with Mark, who takes the train back home.
"Did you have fun these past few days?" Zoë asks, changing gear and pulling out of Westfield's car park.
"Yeah. I had a great time with you Zo. Thank you so much. Your a great friend."

It's a pity Mel doesn't do anything nice for me like this. She hates the spa and is too busy trying to make her modelling career take off.
I'm starting to doubt Mel and I's friendship. Only slightly. A weeny bit.

I'm staying at Zoë and Alfie's again tonight then heading back Saturday evening. I've had such a great time. Apart from Joe and I's fall out.
I'm so worried about Friday. I'm not sure where we're going, if I dressed for the right occasion.

"Want to watch Harry Potter?" Zoë asks when we're back home, sitting on the sofa in our pyjamas.
"You and your bloody Harry Potter!" Alfie laughs, giving Zoë a kiss on the cheek.
I'm biting my nails, nervous about tomorrow.

"Stop thinking about it!" Alfie says intently. "You'll just get yourself worked up."

We ended up putting on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in the end. My favourite one of the whole series. But Zoë's fallen asleep.
I have Alfie's phone and he has mine, God knows what he could be doing on there.
I decide to tweet out something silly on Alfie's phone.

Alfie Deyes: Has anyone else ever needed a poo so bad but their girlfriend is asleep on them so they can't move?

Tweet sent. He he he.
SnapChat, my next victim.
I'm messing around on Alfie's SnapChat, playing about with all the hilarious filters.

"What did you just tweet on my phone?" Alfie asks, showing me my own Twitter feed where Alfie's tweet has got thousands of retweets and likes. "Cate!"
I'm laughing so hard that my side hurts.
We've been at this for an hour and it's 2:30.
"We should probably go to bed." I manage to say between laughs.
"Yeah, I'll wake this little one up." Alfie says, whispering in Zoë's ear.
He's so gentle with her. Joe was like that to me, once upon a time. I hope we can have that again.

Brushing my teeth and climbing into bed, I'm just scrolling through my Twitter when I take a sharp breathe. I click into the tweet for a better view. I can't believe my eyes.

Joe Sugg: I can't do anything atm. Too busy thinking about someone who I might've lost forever😣 I miss you Monkey xxx

He cares. Surely he does. He wouldn't just say that. No-one knows who he calls Monkey. Only me and Joe. It's our little thing.
I fall asleep, dreaming of Joe and I together again. I'm feeling properly happy for the first time since I saw Joe.

"Nala!" I hear a familiar voice. "Be gentle!" It's Zoë. Nala is up on my bed, too excited to contain herself. She's snuffling down into the duvet, searching for me. "I'm here Nala, it's okay!" I say, my voice muffled by the cosy sheets.
"Come on, you can help me and Alf make breakfast. How does Jamie Oliver's American style Pancakes sound?" Zoë says, taking away Nala from my face, which is now covered in pug saliva. Nice.
"Mmm." I say. "Those sound delicious."

Downstairs, Alfie's trying to power on the Kitchen Aid, which is full of yummy pancake mixture.
"You have to turn it on at the socket, silly!" Zoë laughs, going over to help him.

Breakfast is served and Zoë has set the table all nice.
The pancakes are simply delicious.

But we're drawing ever closer to four o' clock.

Hope you enjoyed! I wonder what Cate will be wearing tonight?? Will Joe take her back? Find out in tomorrow's installment of 'Daily Vlogging- A Joe Sugg FanFic'!
Don't forget to vote, share and I love yas all!
Bye,
cb_sugg xx