Chapter 21

"Can you just lift that box over to me please?" Joe says from across the room, cardboard boxes obstructing his path.

We're packing up all the stuff that I will need for London.
Obviously Joe has furniture and things at his house, but I need clothes, and there's some feminine touches that I wamt to add to the house.

Packing shouldn't take a long time, since I legit have no clothes, as I have mentioned many times throughout this 'story'.

I can't see a thing when I'm bringing the box over to Joe, it's so big that it covers my whole face.

"Woah Monkey! Watch out!" Joe shouts.
But it's too late.
I trip over a pair of my shoes lying on the ground, that we're all ready to be put away.
I crash into about ten boxes, me falling in a heap with all on them all. I hope nothing smashed.

Joe splutters, trying to keep in a laugh, as he makes his way over to me.
"Are you okay?" He says, trying his absoulute best to stop laughing.

I must look funny, I'm surrounded by giant brown boxes, and one happens to be on my head too.

"I'm giving you permission to laugh." I sigh, laughing defeatedly myself.

Joe goes full on, his face scrunching up like I normally would do.

"Here, I'll help you up!" Joe grabs my hand and heaves me upright once again.
He pulls me a little bit too much, and I collide into him.

"Oops!" I giggle, kissing him.

Some time later

We're almost finished. There's only so much you can do in one day.

I've sorted all the boring stuff with the landlady, rent and all that.

"I don't think we'll be able to eat in tonight. Maybe we should go out?" Joe smirks, grabbing my coat and handing it to me.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." I laugh. "Where shall we go?"

"Don't worry." Joe chuckles. "I have somewhere in mind."

We're in the car, and funnily enough Photograph is playing on the radio.

Joe is singing along, and he's absoulutely amazing.
He's vlogging again today. I'm holding his camera while he drives.

I've been in Joe's vlogs before, but he's always classed me as 'a good friend'.
I don't mind.
We will tell everyone soon enough.

I'm facing the camera towards me, telling all the embarrassing stories I can think of about Joe.

"Oi!" Joe says, pulling into a different lane. "I can just edit all of that out, you know!"

"But your not going to, are you?" I laugh.

We've arrived at the restaurant, and we walk in holding hands.

*Flash! Click!*

I turn around at the white light and see a man dressed in all black, with a huge camera in his hands and a pen stuck behind his ear.

It's the fucking paparazzi.

"Go! Quick!" Joe pushes me into the restaurant.

"Shit!" Joe curses, taking my coat and handing it to the waiter.

"Does this normally happen?" I ask.

"No, never usually! Unless someone leaked our location!"

"Joe, you do realise there's only one person on Earth that is out to get us."

"Mel." We say in unison.

"I can't believe how nasty she actually is!" I sob into Joe's shoulder.

"I can." Joe replies. "Maybe we should just go home."

We get back home, and I collapse on the couch in a heap, letting out occasional sobs.

"Don't worry, Monkey, I have an idea." Joe says, rubbing my back lovingly.

"What is it?" I ask lazily, turning around to face Joe.

"Let's post a selfie on Twitter, tell everyone that we're together, then we can get it out before the press does." Joe suggests.

I have to admit, it is a pretty good idea.

"Okay! Let's do it."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Where's your phone?" I say, getting off the couch and taking Joe's phone out of his back pocket.

~~~

"So will I post it? What will the caption be?" Joe asks, his thumb hovering over the 'Tweet' button.

"Don't use a caption. I think the picture says enough." I say.

The picture is of me, kissing Joe on the cheek, and Joe is pulling a 'disgusted' face.
I think that will do.

Tweet.

"Okay. It's on the Internet, there's no going back now!" I laugh nervously.

I go onto my own Twitter and also tweet out a picture from Dublin Zoo.
I watch the comments pour in, some good, some not so friendly.

@good_sugg14
Omg! Joe finally found someone for him, I'm so happy!💕💕

@zoëscupcake
I actually can't believe Joe would do something like this to his fans, i mean, she's not even that pretty...😭

@young-sivan
I think you've found yourself a keeper there Joe! You're gorgeous Cate!💕

The list is endless.
In a way, I'm kinda glad that the press took those pictures.
It has urged me and Joe on to reveal ourselves. To reveal how much we really do love each other.

My phone flashes up that Zoë is calling me. Probably about the picture.
I was right.

"You told everyone!" I hear Zoë scream loudly down the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, we kinda had to Zoë. Someone blabbed about our location to the paps and snapped some pictures, we decided we'd get to everyone first."

"Yeah. I think it's better if you make it official now. And don't worry about the haters, they're just jealous of you."

"I don't mind them really. There has been a few nasty comments, but the nicer ones overpower them. Most people are just so nice."

"Do you even know who ratted you out?" I hear Alfie call in the background.

"Well, we think it's Mel. After all she's done to both of us, it's obvious that she's out to get us." Joe perks up.

"Oh no! And to think, she was so lovely when I met her." Zoë sighs. "Anyways! On the bright side, congratulations! This is gonna cost me a fortune so we'd better go! Byee!"
And with that, the place us quite.

"I think I just want to go to bed." I sigh, wrapping my arms around Joe's neck.

"Come on then, Monkey." Joe says, picking me up, bride-style, and carrying me to bed.
My head is resting on his chest and by the time we reach the bedroom, I'm fast asleep.

"Goodnight Monkey." Joe whispers, kissing the top of my forehead and laying me on the bed gently.

Lads, I'm soooooo sorry about no update in, AGES!
If I'm being honest, I wasn't really bothered to write, I couldn't bring myself to it!
Anyway, I won't keep you long.
Vote and share,
Thank you so much,
cb_sugg xx