Doctors, Beaches, and Family

Tris's POV
I wake with Tobias playing with my hair. I look at his hard chest as I sit up. I have a doctors appointment today. Tobias and I stare into each others eyes.
I run my hand up his stomach and chest. His eyes show love with a mix of Lust and want. I would give him what I know he wants, but I have to get ready soon. He pulls me down, his mouth crashing against mine.
"Tobias, I have to take a shower," I say. He smirks. Oh lord. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I hear the water start. I roll my eyes at my husband.
"Come on then," He says. I smile and get up. I've gotten used to being nudr in front of him. I know he wont judge.
I get in the shower, the hot water running against my body. I feel Tobias press up against me. I blush as a turn to him.
"I think you need a cold shower," I joke. Je laughs as he leans down to kiss me. I allow it.

An hour later Tobias and I are still in the shower makinh love to each other. We both let out a loud moan. A knock comes from the door. Why now!?!?!
"What are you to doing in there," I hear Zeke yell from the other side of the door. I exhale. Tobias reaches down and turns off the water.
When we get out we see Zeke standing there with a wide smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. Tobias who only has a towl around his waist pushes him out to the living room.
I get dressed and go out to the living room in a hurry. This sucks. I mean why. My dad, Brother, Mom, Mrs.Pendrad, and they group are all in the living room. The group looks at Tobias and I woth smirks. I wish I could just yell out that I know they know we had sex because they heard it. My parents and brother are looking at Tobias with a look I can't pin point.
"I have to go," I yell, running out the apartment door.

When I get in the doctors office they call me back and they tell me what they have to do. The nurse puts some jell stuff on my stomach and rubs it around near my ovaries with some weird looking tool. After she's done I pull my shirt back down and listen to what the doctor says.
"Well, your gonna be pregnant," she says. "You haven't gotten any morning sickness?" She asks. I shake my head. I'm so happy right now. I'm pregnant.
"So I'm pregnant?" I ask.
"Well, yes and no," sje tells me. What? "The sperm and the egg have met and are combinding their chromizons, but you have something wrong with the area the baby would be in. You have to be very careful. If I could I would tell you to barley walk. However, I have to let you live your life, so just be careful," she says. I get up and go to the apartment.
Tobias left a note saying that a couple Anbegation are staying in daughntless to see the life style and to meet everyone at the pool.
I go get dressed and go to the pool. Everyone including our parents are here. Tobias see's me, a smile creeping its way there. I slowly get in the pool. I go over to my parents and brother.
"You were having sex in the shower with some random guy!?!?!" My brother says. I guess they haven't told him.
I show him my left hand. I'm not planning on swimming so I didn't take it off. Plus, the water is crystal clear so you would be able to find it easily.
"Not random Caleb. He's my husband," I say. Someone comes up and wraps there arms around my body. He pulls me over to the middle of the pool.
"Tobias can you not hold me so tight," I ask ib pain. He knows i cant swing that good and were in the eight feet.
"Why?"
"I have to be super careful unless we'll lose the baby," I say. He nearly drops me. He picks me back up.
"Your pregnant??" he asks with a smile. I nod. "What did the doctor say?" I tell him that I'll explain later. We don't want to tell anyone because it's too soon.

AU: She's preggers... I have something planned though. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪