Another

Tris's POV
    You wouldn't believe how nervous I am right now. I'm five months pregnant and everything is perfectly good.  I haven't told Tobias only because I was scared if losing the baby.  I know I have to now.
     "Tobias," I call out from the room. He comes in the room and sits down on the edge of our bed. "I've kind of been hiding something from you, but it's for good reason," I say. He narrows his eyes.  Him and I hardly fight and I can tell he's expecting something that this isn't. "I'm pregnant," I say.   
       His face goes from surprised to black, confused to black, then just stays black.  There's nothing to be do fused about, you were apart of this.  "How fat along?" He asks. There is a hint of hesitancy in his voice. 
     "Five months. I didn't want to tell you cause I didn't want to get our hopes up and then something end up happening. The doctor today said that the baby was perfectly healthy and I should start growing soon," I tell him.  Now there's that smile I was waiting for. 
     "You-you're pregnant?" He stutters. I nod with a smile. He climbs over and hugs me around around the wait, head on my stomach buy not putting any weight on it.
      "I'm so fucking happy right now," he says. I let out a small laugh. Sure I'm nervous about the delivery and other things with the pregnancy,  but it'll be so worth it. Tobias and I are finally having another child like we wanted last year but that didn't work out. It is now and I'm ready. 
    "Me too," I say.  He leans up on his elbow and places his free hand on my stomach. 
     "I love you, Tris Eaton."
     "I love you too, Tobias. Forever."

AU: Just thought I'd do a random update since I did the Halloween chapter waaay to early cause I was really bored awhile back.  But I like this. She is pregnant and I can say that she will be having the baby and everything will be fine. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah