Caught

Andrew (Mr.Priors POV)

Walking back into the large lobby with Natalie I hear something like a yall. It came from a girl. I know I'm not Daughntless, but if I don't go to see what is going on what kind of selfless Abnegation would I be.
I let go of Natalie's hand and go to in the direction of the noice. She follows me. It seems to be coming from the batbroom that we weren't supposed to be using. Natalie goes to open the door but It wont budge. Its locked.
Natalie gives me a confused look and I give it back. The noice comes again. "Ahhh!" The sound makes. Natalies face grows red as well as mine. They weren't screams, but where moans. I'm Abnegation so I'm not used to this type of stuff. All I know is that she sounds like she's in pain and doesn't want this to be happening. Natalie looks to agree with me.
"Don't!!" The girl screams. I go to open the door again. "Stop!!" She screams again. I push on the door!!!
"T-T-Trii," a deep male groans. You can tell that whoever it is didn't get to finish the name. All I have say what kind of strange people have sex in a public place. Or in this case rape.
"Tobias Please!!!!" The girl moans with a mix of a shout.
"What the hell? Did she say Tobias?" Natalie asks me. I nod. This better not be my daughters Tobias.
"Baby! I'm close," the girl moans. Okay, not rape and the voice sound too familiar.
"Me too." One last moans and you can hear heavy breathing. What the frank?
The door nod starts to raddle. Natalie and I rush and go hide behind a wall. Tobias and Tris walk out together. Tris stops on your head. "Do I look normal?" She asks him.
"More than. You look beautiful," Tobias tells her. She fixes his tie and they walk into the area the reception is being held.
He is going to get it!!!!

AU: How do you feel about this chapter?? Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪