Get to know each other

Tobias's POV
I'm scared. I'm never scared and the one time it happens its because of a girly-girl, that's not much taller than maybe 5'9. Christina is coming over to talk to me. Or how tris said... Interview me.
Tris is putting makeup on. I don't think she needs it but whatever. She comes out looking beautiful as always. I pick her up from behind.
"Ahhh," she yelps. I laugh as I throw her on the couch. I sit down next to and begin to kiss her neck. "Tobias," she moans. It sounds like a warming. I keep going until the door opens. Christina walks in looking like she's going to a funeral.
"Four, what are your attentions with my best friend?" She asks me, getting straight to the point.
"I want a serious and hopefully a long term relationship," I answer.
"Can you see a future with her?"
"Yes. I can see us married and maybe having children."
"Do you love her? Will you accept her for all her flaws no matter what they are?"
"Yes."
"Last question. I know her fears. She's told me. Do you respect one of her fears imparticular?"
"Yes. I will wait as long as it takes. I would wait forever for her. If she doesn't want to do that, then we won't. I love and respect her," I answer. Christina gives Tris a looks. They seem to be having a conversation.
"Chris, I really love him. Give him a chance," Tris says. Christina offers me her hand. I look at it for a second before shaking it. We do and she leaves. That was interesting.

AU: Chapter four 😉😍. Hope y'all liked this. All rights go to veronica roth. She created the characters, I'm just playing with them. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🎡🚊🔪