Love Me

Its my day off thanks to Tori thinking that Tonuas and I are going through a rough patch. I don't know why she would think that though. Tobias and I are great.
I come out of the bathroom in nothing but a towl around my 12 year old like body. I could stare at in the mirror and hate on myself, but I'm not gonna do that. I already know how bad looking I am.
I know that Tobias is still asleep so I try not to make any noice as I get dressed. I throw on a long sleeve dark grey shirt and black leggings.
"Tris?" I hear from the living room. I rush over to the door and answer it. There my older sister stands looking like she killed someone; her face is pale and she looks scared for her life.
"I was just wondering how everything went yesterday after mom and dad left. They told me to ask you," She says. I nod, looking down at my black socks.
"It would good. He's fine now," I say. She doesn't make a comment on it, just squeezes my upper arm and walks away.
I'm about to wake up sleep fucking beaty but he's already awake. I can hear the sound of the water crashing in the bathroom. I wish I was that drop of water. Wait, no!!! I'm still not over that fear yet, and I don't think I will be anytime soon.
Minutes later Tobias comes out in nothing but a town wrapped firmly around his waist. Damn he's good looking.
"Thank you," He says. I blush, knowing that I said that out loud. Tobias takes a step toward me. Once close enough, he presses his warm lips to mine. The fact that he's in nothing but a towl that could fall off at any minute scares me, but I kiss back. When I do, all that fear fades away like night growing into day. I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling the strong, tense muscles that lie on his shoulders.
"Maybe I should get dressed first?" I laugh and nod my head. He goes over to the closet and takes out clothes before returning to the bathroom to change.
I sit on the bed and text Christina.
(Christina Tris)
Hey.
Hi. What did you call me last night??
Oh, I was just bored. You didn't answer so I fingured you were getting it on...😏.
No!!!!
What ever. Gtg. I'm going to Camdor today to see my parents and little sister.
Have fun!

Bye this time, Tobias is out of the bathroom and sitting down on the edge of the bed. He looks guilty of something. I climb over to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"Whats wrong?" I ask. His head is slightly slouched, but he picks it up as he turn my direction.
"I was weak yesterday and I'm sorry. You shouldn't of had to see me like that," He admits.
"Tobias, you were nothing but strong. In order for a man to show weakness thats strong. That just provew that you are more a man than I thought you were," I say.
"Are you saying I was a girl before?" He asks with a chuckle. I smile.
"No. You are all man." With that he leans in and kisses me. Every time we kiss, I for some reason, think that I won't get butterflies. I'm wrong every time. He takes my breath away.
His hands goes to my waist. "Tobias, I got you a muffin," I say against his mouth before I forget. He just nods and keeps going. His lips travel down to my collarbone, nipping and sucking at my exposed skin from time to time. I pull his head up and kiss him.
My fear is fading faster than I thought because I tug on the shirt he's wearing, asking him to take it off without having to say the words. He gets it and takes the shirt off with one swiff movement.
"I love you," he says.
"I love you too." He leans back in, his kisses becoming more harsh and wanted. I return the same want. I feel his hand at the hem of my shirt. Without taking my eyes off the god-like man in front of me for longer than I have to, I strip off the shirt.
I now remember how pale and flat chested I am. I raise my arms to cover myself, but he stops me. "Your beautiful," He tells me. I drop my arms to his chest. I lay down holding his hand above my head as he gets on top of me. Am I scared? Yes. Am I sure about what I'm doing? Absolutely.
His lips go to my neck, jaw line, and near the vally of... there. He comes back up and kisses me in the one place I really want them.
"You sure?" He asks. I smile.
"Yes," I answer, hoping my voice is not shaking. And that was the day I became Six.

AU: She got over her fear!!! Hope yall liked it. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪