What the hell???

Tris's POV
I feel a lot better than I did two days ago. Tobias is very loving and sweet at all times. The first night I was there, after the rankings, I thought he was going to tell me I love you. Instead he said, 'I really like you Tris.' It was kind of like a shot right threw my chest.
I started work today. A lot of Daughntless are coming back from some mission that they had to do for about a year or two. As I'm walking back to the apartment I see Raelee. What the hell? I go up to her, grabbing her arm.
"Hey little sis," she says. I look at her as if she's gone mad. "Whats the problem?"
"What do you mean whats the problem? Your here in daughntless attire. You don't look that weak," I tell her. She lets out a nervous laugh.
"Well, do you remember when I changed factions?" I nod. "Well I chose Daughntless and got fifth in my class. I chose leadership. The firat assignment was to act like we got an opportunity to go back to our old factions for two years. I did it and now the assighnment is over. The point of it was to see how the other factions act when they think no-one is watching." With that she walks away. I'm still very confused. Whatever. If she left two years ago, she was in the same class as Tobias. Did he about this?
I rush home. When I get inside I go to Tobias who is sitting on the couch reading something from along time ago. "Did you know about my sister? I thought there was only two Abnegation transfers? You and me." He looks confused.
"Was that Raelee the other day?" I reply by saying yes. "Okay, they said that she died. She jumped into the casm. Thats all we know. I had no idea that was her. If I had I would have told you. That must be why Max told some people today that some people apart of our leadership were coming back," be explains.
I drop myself on the couch next to him. He pulls me onto his lap. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but I just push is down. He presses his lips to my head. I smile. I now notice how tense he is. I get off him and sit behind him on the couch.
"Whats wrong?" I ask.
"I might be in love with you,"he says, nervously scratching the back of his head. "I'm just waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."
"Well that's sensible of you," I say smiling. "We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something." He laughs beside me.
"Maybe I'm already sure," he says. "And I just don't want to frighten you."
"Then you should know better."
"Fine. Then I love you." I press my lips to his. (Page 486 in Divergent.)
"I love you too," I say. Before I know it I slip away into a deep, dreamless sleep.

AU: Yeah!!! Chapter three. I hope y'all liked it. All rights go to the amzing Veronica Roth. She made the characters, I'm just controlling the plot. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🎡🚊🔪