FOURth of July

Tobias's POV
Today is the fourth of July. Of course Zeke and Uriah are going to joke around because of my nickname.
Renesme runs in the living room with her little red, white, and blue ruffled dress with little little ladybugs on it. She's so beautiful like her mother.
Tris and I are still going strong. Still in a very loving marriage. We want another kid, but we also know the possibility of that ever happening. So, we're happy with just having Renesme. I mean, who couldn't be, she's fucking adorible.
"Renesme!!! Get back here," I hear Tris yell from the bedroom. I know notice that Emse has half of a braid.
"Listen to Mommy," I tell her. She gives me a smile then goes back to Tris. I go to the hall closet and take out the box of fairworks.
Out on the roof deck, Christina and Will are talking, Uriah and Zeke are talking to Shauna and Mar. I already made food.
Tris and Renesme come out around the time that fireworks go off. I pick up Renesme and place her on my shoulders. I take Tris's hand in mine and look down at her.
How the hell did I get so lucky as to have so many great people in my life. Such an amazing family.
After the fireworks we eventually put Esme to sleep. Tris is sitting in the couch in the living room after I get out of the shower. She gets up and seductively walks over to me. I drop down and kiss her. Happy fourth of July.

AU: Okay, I'm only going to update this story on the holidays. I like writing about Tobias as a father so, yeah. Please comment your thoughts. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪