Sick...

I wake up to see Tobias looking dowb at me. My head is still laying down next to his heart. I can feel the soreness even though I haven't stood up get.
Tobias's arms are wrapped protectively around me. I close my eyes in hopes that time will just stop. My small hand trases the lines od the tattoo that peek up from his strong shoulders.
Tobias feels warmer then usual when I kiss his forehead. I pull away. "Whats wrong?" Tobias ask, concern clear in his voice.
"You feel warm," I tell him. I press my hand against his forehead. He's burning. He lets out a loud cough. He won't admit he's sick. "Your sick. You try and go back to sleep while I go and make you some soup," I say.
"Tris,"He says, but before he could finish I'm out of the room.

I go back to the room to see a pale, sick Tobias lying asleep with his head on my pillow. He's so cute. I don't regret a single thing from yesterday. It was amazing. He was amazing.
"Tobias, hun, wake up and eat your soup," I tell him in a smooth voice. He swallows thickly, letting me know his throat is hurting him.
"Thank you, Luv," He says. His voice is scratching and not deep at all. I would laugh, but I know that wouldn't make him feel any better.

I lay down next to him after he's done eating. He has a little bit of his coloring back to him. I stare at his chest. How did I get so lucky as to have such a great boyfriend?

AU: I know it's short. I really need some ideas so please comment or send them. I'm desperate. Anyways, please comment your thoughts. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪