Fathers Day

Tris's POV
Its fathers day so Kendal and I are making Tobias Breakfast. She looks like Tobias, but with some facial expressions she looks like me. She has on her black, sparkally aprin on. She looks adorible.
Tobias is extremely protective of her. Even at five she's not aloud to talk to any boys other than her uncles, grandpa, and dad. Oh and Zeke and Shauna's little boy Franco. I swear that boy is going to end up being a murderer. He's crazy.
We finish making pancakes with a side of strawbarries and chopped banana pieces. "I'll go get daddy," I tell her. I head towards the door and close it behind me.
I stare at his exposed chest. I make my way over and straddle him. I lean down and kiss up his chest. "Tris," He says. I smile now into each kiss. "Good morning, Luv," He says. I'm now by his lips.
"Happy fathers day," I say, giving him a small peck. "Kendal and I made you breakfast," I tell him. He smiles. Even though we gace one child thats breathing, we still have three. I had two miscarriages, I was pregnant. It happened.
We go out to the kitchen to see Kendall with a smile on her face. She runs up to him. He drops down to his knees and lets her make him fall. Coming here that first day of initiation, I would have never thought that he would have a kid and be this way with her; not to mention having my blood with his. We would have made a beautiful, caring, child.
I know she's divergent already. She's caring and will put others before herself even at five and is also brave and adventurous. Daughntless and Abnegation.
After we eat she asks if she can go see aunty Raelee so I take her. Raelee ends up taking her with them to the park saying I might want alone time with my scarey husband. And she's right.
As soon as the doors close to the apartment i lead him to thr bedroom. I can hear his chuckle. Once next to the bed, I push him down. Thank god he's wearing a botton down cause I can just yank it open. Once its off, I stare. I can't help it. Damn he has nice abs!!!!
"I love you so much Mr.Eaton," I say. He lets outva growl like sound as I suck on the hollow if his neck, knowing thats his weak spot.
Then we get lost in each other. Sometimes I think back to mt fear of sex and slap Myself. What the fuck was I thinking?
"Have I told you how amazing you are at that?" He says once able to. His breathing his still ragged.
"Yeah," I answer. We laugh. I love him so much.

AU: OMG!!! I know that I said the last chapter was going to be the last, but I really wanted to do this. I love writing about Tobias being a father, so I couldn't help it. Think of this as a bonus chapter. Anyways. Yeah. Comment!!! Be brave
... 🔪🔪🔪