DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS

Tris's POV
Tobias and I are doing great. I'm so in love and happy with him. It just pains me to have to see him go through hell. Everynight he has nightmares about the things he saw while he was out in war. He wakes up every night sweating and screaming my name for some reason. I don't know what my name has to do with anything.
"Tris, I'm gonna get going," Tobias says. He's going out with Zeke, Uriah, Al, and Will tonight for a guys night. I'll miss him, but I think it'll help him.
"Okay," I reply. He leans down and kisses me. I dont want to let him go. "Go before I drag you into the bedroom." He laughs.

Tobias has been gone for a while now. I'm happy to know that he's with his friends. I've done nothing but clean.
The front door opens and Tobias comes in. The house now reeks of alcohol. He stumbles over to me. I shake my head. How did I not see this coming?? He leans in for a kiss but I dodge it. He gets this sad look on his face.
I lean into him, kissing him despite his current state. His arms wrap around me. Against myself I let him lift me up on the table. His grip tightens on my wait. It's painful and it's gonna leave a bruise. This would usually feel good, but he's holding me too tight. I wince, but he doesn't take his hands off me.
"Tobias stop," I say. He just moves his lips to my neck. I pull back and bitch slap him across the face. He stands there looking dumbfounded. I go to the beeroom and get my pillow and his blacket. I throw them on the couch and go back to the room. I lock the door and lay down on the bed. Its cold now on his side.

I'm not even sure what chapter this is. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪