You Die, I Die To

Tobias's POV
(2 weeks ago...)
Tris and I walk down the hall hand in hand to go see the group in the dinning area. There is a loud bang sound and a girls scream. I duck near the nearest trash can. Tris winces beside me as I hear running. I look down at her. Her eyes are sqeezed shut in pain and her hands are putting pressure on the side of her stomach.
I move her hand. There is blood glistening through her shirt and a hole. I lie her down as gentally as I can. She got shot. That must be what the loud sound was.
I pick up Tris and run her to the infirmary as fast as I can. I pass our friend but ignore there stares and concerned looks. I have to get her to the doctor.
When we get there, doctors rush over and put Tris on a gurny (Don't know how to spell this). I try and go in with them, but they hold me back.

Tris is laying lifeless in that hospital bed. She's been in coma for two weeks now. I miss the hell out of her.
I huntch over and run my fingers through ny hair. Damn I'm scared. I can't lose her. I wonder if this is how Tris felt while I was gone. I grab her hand.
"Tris, Please wake up hun, I need you with me. I can't do anything without you. I know your strong, so I need you to fight through this for me. I know it's not very Abnegation of me, but I can't lose you. We still need to make a future together. You die, I die too."

Her breathing is steady. Her hand tightens around mine. Her eyes slowly open. She's alive.
"There is no way in hell I woulf leave you alone," she says weakly. I'm now crying. I thought I had lost her for good. I was wrong. I lean down and kiss her, then go get the doctor.

AU: Please comment what you thought and also give me some Ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪