Dead Man Walking

Tris's POV
Tobias and I are happy. I'm so in love with him. It feels good to have someone I've known my whole life here. Raelee and I have been catching up. I'm happy to see her again.
Tobias comes up from behind me. Zeke, Uriah, Christina,Will, Tobias, and I are all going to a deserted Amity area to get away from all the craziness that goes on in Dauntless. Everyone except for Tobias has been acting very strange today. Christina and Will especially. Is she pregnant? No. She would tell me that right away.
There is a little swing area that I guess was for kids a long time ago that Tobias and I go over to. I'm about to sit on the one beside him, but he pulls me down so I'm on his lap. He smiles at me, his dark eyes shining into mine.

Not how they're dressed

Tobias presses his lips to my temple. I turn my head, making my lips collide with his for a passionate love filled kiss. I never thought you could love someone as much as I love him. He's always there for me no matter what.
Christina, Will and someone eles walks into view. It takes me awhile to realize who is it. Al. But he dead. It can't be. I seen them take his body out of the casm.
They walk up to Tobias and I. Al looks upset about something. I can't deside if I want to hig him or be scared of him because of what he did to me with Peter and Drew. He starts to lean in. I'm already off Tobias's lap, so it isn't that weird. He gives me. A quick hug before pulling away. I look back at Tobias. Did he know about this?
"Tris, before you ask, i was with the Allegaint. They thought that I was Divergent so they faked my death and made me go with them. If I hurt you, I'm sorry. They trained me over there, so I won't need the training," he says. I just nod and give him a small smile. I'm happy to see him. "Four?" He asks. I look back at him. Tobias has that protective look on his face. If looks could kill, Al would be dead in a second. Four grabs onto the back of my shirt and pulls me back to his lap. I take in his manly sent.
"Albert," Tobias says. His voice is so damn deep; what the fuck?? Al looks at me to him.
"You two are a thing?" Al asks. Tobias tightens his grip on my waist. It's actually a little painful. I wince against my will.
"Sorry," he apologizes.
"Yes, Al. Four and I are together. We have been for a while now." I can tell that Tobias is smirking. Al glares at him. The rest of the day, is really awkward. Thwy don't talk, just glare. Al asks to talk to me in private for a second. I tell everyone I'll be right back. I go with Al behind the brick wall. As soon as he sees me he leans in and kisses me and ...