Raelee Hemmings

Tobias's POV
Today Raelee and Luke are getting married. They waited awhile, so that Raelee could have the baby and heal.
Their baby's name is Willow Andrew Hemmings. Shes the perfect mix of the both of them. She has Raelee's hair and Lukes nose. The only thing is that Willow has slightly darker eyes than the both if them. She's Tris's and mine's goddaughter.
When I say they held the wedding off for awhile, I mean a while. Its been three years since she was born. Tris is now almost 22 and I'm 24. Luke says he's not getting cold feet, but I can tell he is.
Tris is over at the venue already helping Christina set up. I haven't seen Tris in 24 hours and we're not even the ones getting married.
I put on my black and white suit and go to Lukes. I'm one of his groomsmen along side with Zeke, Uriah, and Caleb (best man.)
I get over there to see Luke about to take a gulp of alcohole. Thiiss booyy. "No. Your not getting drunk before you do this," I tell him. He turns to me. He looks at forba splint second like he wants to hit me, but he thinks better of it. I could beat him to a pulp and he knows that. His face calms.
"Am I sure about this?" He asks me. I shrug.
"How would I know. I'm not you," I tell him. Hr groans and reaches for the bottle. He's not escaping this by getting drunk. "Stop it. If you're not ready to get married, then just say it so that this doesn't end bad," I say in a stern voice. Or as Tris calls it "Instructor Four" voice.
Caled and Mrs.Prior are in here to. I know that Andrew might say he's okay with my being married to his daughter, but I can tell he doesn't like me and her brother would kill me if he got the chance.
"I want to do this," He says. I nod and set the bottle down on the table next to Zeke. "Were you worried that Tris would change her mind and say no?" He asks me. For a minute I wonder why he's asking me questions like this, but remember I'm the only one thats married out of the guys. I mean there Andrew, but thats just weird thing to ask your soon to be father- in law.
"Yeah," I chuckle. "I was almost 100% sure that she was going to change her mind." I smile at the memory of Tris and I getting married.
"Which is really stupid," I hear a voice from behind me say. I turn around to see Tris looking beautiful as always. Shes in a floor- length, nevy blue dress that has lace up to the colar bone. I smile.

      "It wasn't at the time," I say

"It wasn't at the time," I say. She laughs. She turns her attention to Luke who still looks nervous.
"Do you know where the baby wipes are. Raelee is going crazy. I don't think she can do this," Tris says. Lukes eyes widen. Tris starts to laugh, making us all look at her. "I'm just kidding, damn. There was a little spill," she says. Uriah nods and get up. He comes back with a packet if baby wipes.
"See you guys. Love you, Four" She says before leaving.

            Raelees dress

Raelees dress

christina

Marleen

Willows flower girl dress

  Marie's flowergirl dress

Tris's dad and brother walk Raelee down the asil. Tris walks down with Zeke. Uriah walks down with Marleen. The caramony goes by fast and soon its the reception.
There are speeches and people are dancing. Tris is talking to Chrisina, but I need to see her for a moment. I walk up. "May I borrow you lovely friend Chrisina?" I ask her. Christina laughs and gives Tris a thumbs up.
I walk Tris out to hall way. As soon as I see that there is no one here I press her up against the brink wall. She lets out a sigh when our bodys make contact. We haven't slept together in almost two months. We've been to busy so that makes us tired. But I want her now.
"I want you," I say. She gets that look in her eye that I love. She pulls me into the girls restroom that we're not supposed to use and locks the door......

AU: This is going to be continued I just didn't want it to be too long. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. And your welcome Delirious_Is_Awesome. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪