News

Tobias POV
It's been about two days since I was sick. I wish Tris didn't have to see me like that. I got a call from Max telling me that I'm needee in his office. I hope he doesn't ask about a leadership position again.
"Hello Four," Max says. I give him the chin raise thing. He stands up and comes over. He looks like he's gonna tell me someone close to me has died.
"What did you want to see me about Max?" I question, getting fusterated by the small talk. He takes in an exaggerated breath.
"War. I wanted to talk to you about war. You have to fight," he says. My fists clench. What the hell?
"Why don't you ask someone else to do it!! Why not Eric!?!"
"You have no choice Four," He tells me. "You leave tomorrow. You will be fighting David and the Allegiant. You are best fighter Four, we need you." So does Tris, I what to say.
"Yes sir," I say before leaving and going back to the apartment. I don't want to leave Tris, now and never. I could die doing this and she wouldn't be the last thing a saw. She would without a dought be the last thing on my mind, but not what I saw. I have to do this though. I have no choice. I will make it out alive.

AU: Please don't hate me!!! All rights go to the wonderful Veronica Roth. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪