The Devil Inside

Tobias's POV
It's visiting day. I've been training initiates all month. I'm happy it's coming to an end. Tris has been veru busy with working at the tattoo parlor. I know she likes it, but I can tell its tiring her out from the inside.
I find Tris talking to Zeke, Uriah, and Shauna. I wrap my arms around her. She tenses for a second but I kiss the top if her head. She turns around. "You okay?" She asks me.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She just shrugs. She takes my hand in hers. "Want to get out of here?" I ask.
"Yeah."

We go home. As soon as we get inside I press Tris's small body against the door. She lets out a tight moan. Damn, I love that I can make her do that.
The front door opens, making me fall. I land on top of Tris, but catch myself before I could actually put any of my body weight if her. I stare into her eyes. I could get lost in them.
"Woah Four!! I get that your getting it, but it's not the time man," Zeke says. Of course it would be him. I look up and see Zeke and three older people. One of them I know all too well. He used to fill my nightmares. Marcus.
I recognize the two others as Tris's parents. They're glaring at me. I know that her dad doesn't like me, but her mom? Then again they did just catch us making out and. Find me on top of there almost 17 year old daughter. I jump up, offering my hand to Tris who takes it. I pull her up.
"What are you doing here?" Tris says as soon as she see's Marcus. I don't care that she said that out loud. Zeke rasies his eyebrows.
"Get out Zeke," I say. He raises his hands up as if in surrender. He leaves the house, leaving us with Marcus and Tris's parents.
"Tobias," Marcus says. I glare at him. Tris's parents just stand thre looking confused.
"You don't get to call me that. My name is Four," I snap.
"Is this your girlfriend?" He asks. Tris's parents look at Marcus and nod. Marcus looks at Tris up and down. Tris shrinks behind not me, but runs towards her dad. I guess it's true what they say about little girls. No matter what they'll always love their father. I want that in the future with my future kids.
"Why are you here Marcus?" Tris asks. She's holding onto her dads arm for dear life. Her dad looks at me with something I didn't think I would ever get from him. Acceptance.
"I came to see my son," Marcus answers her. I scuff.
"Your not my father! No father should do what you did." I don't care that Tris's parents are right here. "Why don't we sit down and I'll make coffee. Marcus, you're more than welcome to leave." We all go over to the couch. Tris goes over to the kitchen.
I notice Marcus looking at Tris's... ass. Thats it. He's a dead man. The devil in me is about to come out.
I grab Marcus by his collar when he smirks at Tris. Tris's parents look terrified. "Don't you dare look at her like that!!"
Tris comes over. "You don't deverve to be happy Tobias. You are worthless. Your never be gonna good enough and you know that. She's small. I don't know what you see in her. She has no ass, no breats. Nothing." I'm done.
Tris has tears in her eyes. I lift my fist and bring it down to Marcus's face. I keep punchinh him until he goes limp.
"Tobias stop!!!" I hear Tris yell. I stop. I take a deep breath. I look into Tris's eyes. I jump up and rush to the room.