Anniversary

Tris's POV
       I finally got Jules to go to sleep along with Esme. I go down stairs to see Tobias standing in the living room with a all black tux. He turns on the radio and the song I walked down to him on our wedding day comes on. 
     "Dance with me," he says, offering me his calloused hand. I take it and let him sway us back and fourth. We don't get much time for it it to just be him and I anymore with them new baby. We haven't even made love in a whole two months.
     "Your making me feel under dressed," I say.  He chuckles.
     "Well, I think your over dressed. I have to get you out of this. Two months is far to long," he says. I get on my tip toes and kiss him. His buff arms wrap around my waist. We stumble over to the couch. He lays me down and gets on top of me. His hips brush against mine. He moves forgetting we're on the couch. We fall down on the ground. 
     "You okay?" He asks. I nod.  His lips connect with making me put my hands into his hair and sigh. He's like a drug.
     After we're out of our clothes he positions himself. "Stop. Protection," I say. We've only used condoms a couple times in the years we've been together so it's weird. "As much as I love our children, I don't want to take another chance of having another," I say.  He nods and finds his jacket. He put it on and thrusts into me. I moan as quietly as I can. 
     "Fuck Tris. You feel so good," he says, biting his lip. "Shit," he sighs.
       About twenty minutes after we start we're both coming close to an end. He let's out a deep moan as I do and we finish. He slides out and lays beside me.   
     "Happy anniversary, Luv."
     "Happy anniversary."