Halloween

Tobias's POV
"You're really not gonna dress up for halloween again??" Tris asks. I shake my head no. I'm not gonna. Never in a million years.
    "Be a vampire or something scary," Tris says. I smirk.
     "I am going to be something scary. I'm gonna be me," I say and kiss her. After all these wonderful years, I still can't seem to get enough of her. I kiss dorehead then let her gets Esme dressed.
     "Daddy's not gonna dress up?" I hear Esme ask. Esme's being a fairy and Tris is going to be bell before she was was the beast. I go into the room and get out my costume. Yes okay, I'm dressing up to keep my wife happy. I'm being the beast after he was turned back into the a normal person. I just don't have the hair so I let it be.
   I go to the living room and see my wife and daughter dancing in the living room. Tris turns towards me and looks amazed. I do jave my shirt undone just to get a reaction out of her.
    "Daddy's the beast," I take her into my arms.
    "Yep. I'm never doing this again," I say. Tris kisses me. Happy Halloween.

I KNOW its not halloween yet, but im just in that spirit and I'll always come back to the story as my holiday book now. I love it. The next one will be when its closer to Thanksgiving. Please comment. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪