Baby

Tris's POV
I wake up to an intense pain in my lower abdomen. I don't mean to but I end up slapping his arm. I just mean to grip it. And the slap was hard.
Tobias bolts up out of bed. He looks around before his eyes land on me. "The baby!!!" I groan loudly. He gets it and rushes to my side of the bed. He picks me up as if I'm not technically two people. "Owww," I say as another contraction hits in my lower back.

When we get in the hospital room, the nurses and doctors are asking question but I'm having a hard time concentrating. Tobias takes care of them and pretty soon I'm on my back.
They said that in order to give me the epederal they would have to stick the needle in my spin. Great. When they do it, it hurts. After awhile there is barely any pain and I'm having a concersation with Raelee. I dont know when she got here, but she is.
"Come on. This is the easy part. Its the pushing that I remember being bad," She tells me. For some reason she looks like she misses it. "Cousin Joey called from Amity and wished you luck. Just hope you don't end up on his YouTube channel." I laugh.
The doctor comes in at the same time as Tobias. "Okay, your dialated 10 cm, you have to start pushing," the doctor tells me. The pain is getting worse and worse.
"I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOUR!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!! YOU ARE NEVER STICKING YOUR DAMN DICK INSIDE ME EVER AGAIN!!! THIS IS NO LONGER YOUR DAMN PLAY HOUSE!" I scream. Tobias looks like he just wants to laugh.

I did it. I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl. She looks so much like her father. She was his eyes, but my nose. She's beautiful.

Tobias and I decided to name her Kendall Bay Eaton

Tobias and I decided to name her Kendall Bay Eaton. She's perfect. I love my little family.

AU: Okay, So she had the baby!!! The next chapter will be the last it's quite a time jump. Its to show were everyone is in there life. Kendall will be Five. Please comment your thoughts!!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪