What??

Tobias's POV
Tris and I are waiting for the the doctor to come in. Tris is now threei months into the pregnancy and every thing has been going good. We're happy that we're gonna be able to be parents.
However, when the nurse what doing the ultrasound she kept shaking her head and looking at Tris is sympathy.
"What are you thinking?" Tris asks me. I smile. I really hope nothing serious has happened.
"Nothing. Just the baby and my wonderful wife," I say. She leans up ans presses our lips together.
The door opens, reavealing the middle aged female doctor. She sits down in one of the small rolly chairs.
"Mr. and Mrs. Eaton I'm sorry but you have had a miscarrige. You will start bleeding maybe tomorrow. There was nothing you could of done." I grab Tris's hand.
"What happened?" She asks.
"Well lay back down, I'll show you," Tris does as she's told and lifts up her shirt. The doctor does the thing with the jell and looks around.
"As you can see, there is no baby in the sac. Well no embryo. From what we can see you don't have any urinary infections, but we can tell from a blood test we look we can say that the cause was from low progesterone level. Progesterone is pretty much hormones. Also did anyone ever tell either of you that there was something wrong with the sac?"
I look at Tris. Tris nods. "Yes. She just said to be careful. She said that there was no other way to pervent it from happening," Tris says.
"She's right. There was a rip that was causing the water that the baby need to breath leak out. She baby of course couldn't breath and it wasn't fully developed yet so it just pew." We say thank you and go home.
Tris goes to the bathroom where I hear thr water start. Tris peaks her head out. "Can you join me. I want to talk," she says. She sounds so depressed. I nod.
When were both in there together we have our best talks for some reason. She wraps her arms around my waist and huggs me close. She starts to cry into my chest. And I let her.
Its right now, that I realize why I'm with her. If course its because she's pretty and strong, but not the big thing. Its for the bad and the good. I love her at her best, but more at her worse. I love her no matter what.

AU: Well heres another chapter. Hope yall liked it. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪