Talk To Me

I don't wait for my parnets to leave before I slowly and ever so hesitantly walk over to the bedroom door. I look at my dad. I know he disappoves of this.
"You guys should go. Please. I'll try and visit soon. Zeke has Marcus in the infirmary, so you guys can go down there. Just please. I need to talk to Four," I plead of them.
"Fine. But if you need anything, come to Abnegation," my mother says. I thank them as I watch them walk out of the apartment.
I turn my attention back on the door in front of me. I slowly knock before opening it. There stands Tobias pasing back and forth, running his calloused hands that I know so well, through his hair. I walk in, not closing the door. Once I'm close enough I reize that there's blood on his knuckles.
"Tobias," I whisper. He looks down at me. His eyes are blood shot and he's breathing like he just ran a damn marathon. "Who's is this?" I ask, taking his clenched fist in my hand. He harshly pulls his fist away, making me take a step back. His eyes are cold and filled with anger.
"I'm sorry," he says. I nod and take a step forward again. I take his hand in mine, letting me this time. I stare into his eyes and they soften. "Marcus's blood." I lean up and kiss him.
"What set you off?" I ask.
"The way he was looking at you. Then he started calling you things and talking about your body. He has no right. I won't let him ot anyone else for that matter talk or look at you the way he was for the rest of my life." I gice him a small smile.
"I love you so much Tobias Eaton. But, I know that there has to be another reason for why you kept punching," I say. Tears come to his eyes. I've never seen him like this.
"Me. Me going off on him prover that I'm unworthy. I'm exactly like him. What if one day I'm in a bad mood and take it out you. What if one day, in the future, we have kids and I hit them. I'm exactly like him. I can't even see a reason for why you would even want to be standing this close to me right now," he explains. I lead him to the bed and sit down.
"You are nothing like him," I say in a stern voice. "He is a monster. You are loving, kind, strong, and so worthy. You will be a great father one day and they will love you so much. I know that you would never raise a hand towards me. I wouldn't let you. I love you Tobias," I tell him.
"I love you too." We both lean into each other. I love the kisses we share where it's not hungry, but just loving and sweet. His hands are in my arms and mine are on his chest. I never knew you could love a man this much.

AU: Hope y'all liked it!! Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪