Morning After

Tobias's POV
I wake up with a pain in my back. I sit up to realize I'm on the couch. I look around and see two pain releavers and a glass of water. I take take them. Memories from last night flood back to me. I can't believe I did that to her.
"Tris!!!" I call out, walking into the bedroom. She's not there. Did she finally have enough of me? I can't be without her. Did she leave me??
I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I hear the bedroom door open. A very tired Tris comes in. She looks as if she hasn't slept.
"How you feel?" She asks. You can even tell she's tired from her voice. She must have just gotten done at the parlor.
"Just have a little headache. No throwing up so thats good," I say. She nods. She takes a slow step towards me and takes a seat on my lap. Staring into her eyes I say, "I'm sorry."
"Its fine. You didn't know what you were doing. I had to slap you," she tells me. I'm shocked. She slapped me. My little badass.
"Have you slept. You look like you belong on that old show The Walking Dead," I say. She laughs a little.
"Not at all. Not one second. I can't sleep without you. I gad your pillow and shirt, but that wasn't enough." I nod and stand up. Holding ger bridal style and carry her to her side of the bed. I go to my side and lay down beside her. She rests her angel head on my chest.
"Sleep. I'll fight off the bad dreams," I say. She giggles. Damn, I love her so fucking much.
"With what?" She jokes. Her eyes eyes are closed and she looks relaxed.
"My bare hands obviously." After about ten or so minutes, she's asleep in my arms; the safest place she can be.
I know now what I'm gonna do. I've been wanting to do it for a while. I just have to call Christina for help. I kiss the top of her head and fall asleep next to my best friend.

AU: What do you think he's gonna do!?! Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪