Torture

Tobias's POV
I don't know why, but Tris doesn't seem to liking this pregnancy. I'm not the one with the baby inside of me, so I don't know whats going on. We haven't known about the prrgancy long. She's only three in a half months along.
Tris and I are on the couch watching one of her favorite shows Pretty Little Liars. She's watched all the seasons but she's watching them again. From the theird season I can tell that Wren is A. He has to be!!!
Tris lets out a sigh. She's not big at all yet, but I can't wait to see our child grow. I look at her with concern. She has her hands placed on her stomach, rubbing little circles. I turn my attention back on the TV, but pretty soon Tris desides she can't take whats happening anymore and gets up. She walks to the bedroom and locks the door. What the hell is going on??
I get up and go over to the door. I try to open it, but she has it locked like I thought. "Tris, can you let me in? You can talk to me about whats going on," I say.
"You have to unlock it with a butterknife (Hehehe butterknife. Hehehe peter 😂🔪)"she says. What? I go to the kitchen and get a butterknife and go try and unlock the door. I unlock it and slowly walk in. Tris looks horrible. She has tears running down her face and is clenching her stomach.
I rush over to her. When I take her hands off of her stomach, she lets out a whimper. "Tris, you have to go to the doctor," I tell her in a stern voice. She nods and tries to get up. It seems to be too painful for her to walk, so I lean down and pick her up bridal style.

While the doctor is doing the ultrasound, Tris is still in pain. She's still crying, but now is holding my hand like its a stressball. And I don't mind it one bit.
"You seem to have something called preeclampsia. Its can cause this type of pain. Its also very hard on the mother," The nurse says. She goes on about all the causes and things that will be happening. All I can think is My poor Tris.

AU: Well, this pregnancy isn't easy on Tris. And can we all just take a moment and see how caring Tobias is!! 😲😘 please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪