Future...?

Tobias's POV
Why did that have to happen this morning. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Tris is asleep with her head on my pillow.
She twitches, showing me that she's waking up. I smile down at her. I'm so happy she said yes to my marriage proposal.
"Hey," Tris says, her voice groggy from sleep. I cover her with my body. I feel her hands go down my back, trasing my tattoos by memory. I love how she's the only one who knows me like that. On a level no one doesn't.
I prop myself up on an elbow, staring down at her. She looks scared all of a sudden. I run my thumb over her cheek. "Whats wrong?" I ask.
"Did we use protection this morning?" She asks shyly. I grin as I nod. She lets out a releaved breath. "Okay. Good."
"Would you be mad if we I- we hadn't?"
"No," she answers with a shrug. "I just don't think that now would be a goof time to have a child. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a little Tobias running around here, but not now. I think we should be married."
"Me too. Just out of curiosity though, if we were to have a kid, what would you want it to be?"
She thinks for a second. I like the thought that she's thinking about our future righy now. About having children with me. "As long as its healthy I don't care. But I would like a boy that looks like you." I laugh.
"I agree with the healthy part, but I would like a girl. It would be adorable to have a little Tris. We could deeds her up in dresses. However, I would have to keep all of the boys away from her. She wouldn't be able to date until she's 30," I say. I hear Tris giggle beside me.
Tris's POV
I hang onto Tobias's every word. You can tell by the way he's talking that he means every word. I love when he talks about something he's passionate about you can hear it in his voice. I'm also happy to know that he can see us having kids one day.
"30 years old?" I ask. He nods, his face serious. I just shake my head and get up. I can feel his eyes on me as I get dressed in front of him. I'm still self consious, but I know he won't judge me. I turn around and see nothinh but love in his eyes. Not lust or want, just love.
"Your so beautiful," he mumbles. I smile.

AU: Hope y'all liked this. How did you like Tobias talking about how he wants a little girl?? Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪