Chapter 17

Claire's POV

"Baby..... It'll be ok.." I heard someone whisper beside me. It sounded like someone I know... But I don't know? It was dark and cold. Someone was holding my hand?

I slightly open my eyes and find myself in a very bright room. The light was burning my eyes so I shut them and opened them again. Next thing I know the light was gone. "Sorry." Someone said. I looked over to where the voice belonged and saw.... Who is this? "W-who are y-you?" My voice cracked. "Baby... No please! You can't forget me!! I-it's Blake! Remember... Blake?" The guy said. I don't remember him? Where am I? "Where am I... Blake.." I said. "A hospital.." He replied. "Why?" I asked.

He explained the whole situation and I started to cry. He walked up to me and hugged me. His scent is familiar... "You... What are you to me?" I asked. "I'm your boyfriend.." He said while his eyes started to water. "I'm sorry.. I don't remember. "Maybe this will help you remember." He said.

He leaned in to.. Kiss me? No.. I don't know him I can't. "N-" I was cut off by his lips as they captured mine. His lips moved slowly. "Claire....." He said. He asked or entrance but I denied. He forced my lips apart as his tongue danced with mine. His... Lips... Taste.. Like MINT!! BLAKE!!! "BLAKE!" I shouted and pulled him closer. He smiled and kiss me with passion.

Tears escape my eyes as I started remembering EVERYTHING! "I'm so sorry," I whispered. "It isn't your fault, it is ok.. It's all gonna be ok." He said while soothingly rubbing my back.

I hope it would be ok. "How long have I been out?" I asked curious to know. "2 weeks.." He said while looking pained. Wow... I've probably missed a lot. "What day is it?" I asked. "Friday." He stated. Oh. WAIT?! "Aren't you supposed to be in school?!" I asked/ yelled. "Oh.. Umm... About that... I haven't-" he was cut off by a nurse walking in. "Hey, you're up!" She smiled. "You're so lucky to have a boyfriend like him! He hasn't left once!!" She gushed. She looked swooned of the fact of our love. "Is that true?" I asked Blake. "Y-yeah..." He stuttered. Geez... What has happened to him, he never use to stutter! Now he does?

"Did he eat?" I asked the nurse. "Yes, we made sure he ate while staying here waiting for you." She smiled. I smiled an then remembered the while school subject. "Wait, what about school?" I asked. "Well.. You're more important to me. I skipped." He said. "Two while weeks though?!" I said with wide eyes and a shocked expression. "no... I went on Monday last week... But.. I just... Couldn't leave you." He said while looking away kinda shyly. Wow. Wow. Wow. He never fails to shock me!

The nurse told me that I could go home tomorrow. I made Blake go home tonight, but somehow I regret it. As I was laying in the hospital bed I started to miss Blake's warm hand intertwined in my own.

My phone beside me rang. I picked up the phone to see the caller ID and it said "private caller". Hmm who would that be? I answered it, "hello?"

"Hey... I can't sleep.." I heard Blake's deep, raspy, and sleepy voice. I smiled slightly. "Me either. Why'd you call on a private number?" I asked. "I thought you wouldn't answer because you want me to rest." He said.

"We'll.... I would've answered still!" I said. "Oh," He replied. "I am gonna go and let you rest and I will get some too so I can wake up early and pick you up." He added. I smiled. "Okay goodnight." I said. "Goodnight Claire.. I love you.." He said. "I love you more." I smiled and my heart started beating faster. "But I love you most." He said while I pictured him smiling. "Goodnight." I laughed. "Goodnight baby." He said and we hung up.

A/N:
Had a writer's block. Couldn't think sorry it took long to update :( some people don't like it. Didn't think they would xD
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!