Anger

Tris's POV
"Zeke!!!" I say through the phone. He automatically picks up. My parents are sitting on the couch looking horrified from what they just seen. They saw their faction leader and close friend get beat the crap beat out of them bye there daughters boyfriend.
"Whats going on Tris. What's wrong?" Zeke asks
"It's Tobias. He beat the hell out of Marcus. I need you to come over and try and talk him. I would but I'm scared," I say. I can't believe I just admitted that I'm scared to be near him right now. I look at my parents and I guess they heard that too because they're looking at me with concern.
"I'll be right over," Zeke says before hanging up. I look down at Marcus. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him. He deserved what happened. I turn my gaze to my shocked parents.
"Guys I'm sorry. Maybe you should go," I say. My dad shakes his head.
"No. I don't wabt you alone with that boy. When your friend comes. Maybe." I just sit down and wait for Zeke to get here.
Minutes later Zeke barges in. He makea a gesture towards the bedroom. I nod.
"He didn't touch you right?" He asks. I look at him in shock. "What he might be my best friend, but your my little sister."
"No he wouldn't do that. Just go try and calm him down a bit." He nods and goes into the room, closing the door behind him. I can hear faint yelling. I turn to my parents.
"Please go," I plead them. Both shake their heads now. I just want to be alone with Tobias right now.
Zeke comes out with a busted lip. My parents gasp behind me. "What he needs right now is not his friends. He needs you."