Chapter 31

Gabbie's p.o.v:

"What's wrong?" I asked, not looking her in the eyes.

She shook her head and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"You.know.what" She said slowly, probably holding back on flipping on me.

I stood up and stood in front of her,

"What?" I asked, I didn't know what I was supposed to know.

"Why would you talk to Landon?!" She snarled, I flinched back. She could snap at me any second.

Aubrey, you are my best friend. I just want you to be happy" I whispered.

She shook her head,

"No, Dont talk to me! You knew I would handle it and you just had to interfere." She said, and walked down the stairs.

I chased her and pleaded, until Edward grabbed me around the waist.

"Gabbie, let her cool down. You could get hurt"

Tears blurred my vision.

"Aubrey" I spoke no louder than a whisper. I pushed Edward away, running out the glass doors. Jasper picked me up and brought me back in the house.

"Gabbie, relax. She is way too mad. You can get hurt." Jasper said.

I struggled against his iron grip as he brought me back into the house.

I dropped to my knees and began to sob, Edward kneeling beside me and hugging me close.  I messed up and I didn't know how to fix it.

*******

After a few hours of crying, I stood up and wiped my eyes. I walked up the stairs, telling everyone not to follow me.

I sat on my bed and pulled out my cellphone, sending hundreds of texts to Aubrey, she wouldn't answer. Leaving many voice mails, my voice always cracking and tears running down my face.

I was sitting in the middle of my room, when my door creaked open. I looked up and saw Bella standing in my doorway.

"Hey" She murmured.

"Come in" I say, my voice croaked. She walked in and closed the door. She walked over to me, sitting next to me.

"How you feeling?" She asked gently.

I shook my head

"Horrible! I messed up big and now I lost my best friend" I threw my head in my hands, admitting the last part because, it was true.

That's when I felt Bella wrap her arms around me,

"Gabbie, all friends fight but they always make up at the end" She murmured.

I shook my head, she wasn't going to forgive me.

"No! She isn't going to forgive me...I messed up and I cant fix it." I said, holding back more tears.

Bella sighed and placed her head on my shoulder,

"If you two were real best friends, which you are, you will make up" She said, a hint of smile in hervoice.

I shrugged and hid my face in my hair, tears rolling down my face.

"I got to go, Charlie will probably catch the house on fire trying to cook dinner" She laughed, trying to cheer me up.

I nodded and smiled slightly,  giving her a hug.

"Bye...Trust me, you two will make up" She murmured.

"Bye" I whispered.

And she walked out shutting the door. I heard footsteps down the stairs and i heard her drive away. I looked out the window,  it was pouring. Not unusual here.

I stood up, grabbing my black rain jacket. I zipped it up and jumped out my window, sprinting towards Aubrey's house.

Not looking back...

I have to make things right........

***Woohoo! Tomorrow I am going to see Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!!!!!!! Yaay<3 I am soo happy, midnight showing baaby;) Haha! Well I know this is short but I wanted to leave you guys hanging...somewhat...Haha well I was sitting here and then all of a sudden, my cat did like a ninja move over me and my laptop I was like what the helll....xD Geez my cat is weiird:D Well, I slapped my best friend across the face and she screamed "What the heck dude?!" and I just shrugged and said "I'm sorry..you just have a very slappable face" Haha I find that so funny:) Well I think you know what to do.....

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Enjoy!<3