Chapter 12

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I hopped out of the car, onto the wet gravel. I walked swiftly up to the house and into the living room. I sat down on the couch next to Bella. I took a deep breath and realized..I haven't hunted in a while. She smells so good....Gabbie! relax just go hunting.

"Sorry" I heard Bella stutter.

I laughed and shook my head,

"You're sorry? For what? Smelling good?" I laugh again, yes I smell very good apparantly to vampires but the Cullens don't even notice anymore. I heard her laugh a little, I smiled and stood up.

"Im going hunting anyone wanna come?"

"I'll go" I heard Josh says, I looked at Sammie and we both had a confused look on our faces. I shrugged and sprinted out the door....

**Edward's p.o.v**

I heard Gabbie's musical laugh and saw her shake her chocolate brown hair around. I smiled and stared at her, she is very beautiful. I looked at her eyes, they were a dark emerald, she was thirsty.

"I'm going hunting anyone wanna come?" She asked.

I was just about to say yes when Josh stood up with black eyes and said,

"I'll go" He kissed Sammie's head and left.

I saw them walking and whispering, Gabbie had her shield around them and they were to far away. My eyebrows connected together in frustration. I remember when Gabbie was a little girl...

She would run around the house singing Taylor Swift songs all day and night...Her favorite was Our Song. She would run into the kitchen where me and Esme would be cooking for her and she would belt out singing,

"Our song is the slamming screen doors, sneaking out late, tapping on your window. When we're on the phone and you talk real slow...cause its late and your momma don't know, our song is the way you laugh first date man I didn't kiss her and I should have and when I got home before I said amen asking god if he..could play it again." her beautiful ringing.

I remeber her, she would jab me with her 'needle' she got from Carlisle from her doctor's kit.

I smiled at those memories, I looked around and realized I was in Gabbie's room. I blinked twice and was confused, when did I walk up the steps? huh, I looked out the window and saw Gabbie and Josh coming towards the house.

I quickly ran down the stairs and sat on the couch beside Alice, she looked at me and she knew what I was thinking 'she'll come around..just give her time'. I glared at her knowing that she knew Gabbie was gonna fall in love with me...I am certainly gonna force her with me! She could like whoever she wants...

**Gabbie's p.o.v**

I stood there staring into Edward's beautiful golden honey eyes, biting lip. I saw his eyes move to me. My eyes suddenly dropped and I hid my face behind my hair. My heart started to flutter..oh geez that's embarrassing, I thought.

I looked up and he was still looking at me, smiling his crooked smile. Oh god, my heart went off. I quickly stood up and ran up to my room, locking the door behind me. I slid down the door and put my head in my hands.

It's hopeless...I am in love with Edward.

That's when I heard a knock at my door,

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"It's Alice" Alice's cheerful voice rang through the door.

I stood up and opened the door, pulling Alice in.

"Yeah?" I say, trying to catch my breath.

"What happened back there?" Alice asked cautiously

I fell on my bed, hiding my eyes with my arms.

"It's nothing..." i say honestly, Edward will never wanna be with me so it's really nothing right?

"That didn't seem like nothing" Alice said.

"I..i..don't really know what's happening to me Alice" I say, peeking up at Alice.

"Do you have an idea?" Alice wondered.

I just shook my head, "I..it's so hard! My heart starts beating fast, I lose focus, everything is going downhill!" I say.

Alice hugged me and whispered, "In the end..it will be perfect" she said with a hint of smile in her voice.

"I'm counting on it" I whisper.

That's when Aubrey came running in, her hair a mess.

"Gabbie..we need to talk" She says, sadly......

Cliff Cliff Cliffy!!!:) Haha yees! I think this is an okay cliff hanger!:) Well, I want  5 votes for the next chapter!!!<3 This chapter is dedicated to TheTwilightLover...sorry my phone is being gay:/ Lool!! Well anyway...

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fann<3

Add To Library!<3