Chapter 37

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I woke up a few hours later, looking to my side and saw Sammie was still sleeping. I got up quietly, making sure not to wake her, and walked downstairs to see everyone was talking quietly, When I came down, they all looked at me and stopped talking.

"What's going on?" I ask, panic starting to seep into my voice.

Edward stood up and wrapped his arms around me,

"Nothing Love."

I shook him off and looked him straight in the eye.

"What.is.going.on" I ask.

He sighed and looked at me, pain in his eyes.

"Sammie might not make it when she delivers the baby"

Tears started coming to my eyes.

"Well...maybe we can change her into a vampire once the baby is delivered...there has to be a way!" I yelled, a lump in my throat was stopping me from being so loud.

"That's a possibility, but it's not a very high chance." Daddy said sadly.

I shook my head no, looking at everybody. All's eyes were filled with sadness and pain. Tears were falling down my cheeks.

"But..." before i can even say anything, I heard Sammie's voice.

"What's wrong Gabbie?" She asked worriedly.

I shook my head and looked at Josh.

"YOU tell her" I pushed my thoughts towards him.

"I need to go for a walk." and I strode out of the house, sprinting towards the forest. Edward was following me but, he couldn't keep up.

I wasn't really sure of where I was going, but I ended up in mine and Edward's meadow. I sat down and just let myself cry. A few seconds later. I was gripping onto Edward's shirt, crying into his chest.

"I shouldn't have left...I need to be there for my sister" I whispered, standing up. I grabbed Edward's hand and we raced back to the house.

That's when I heard sobbing, Sammie. We raced into the house and saw Sammie sitting on the couch crying into Josh's shoulder.

"No." I whispered.

I walked over to Sammie and sat down next to her, pulling her into a hug.

"I promise you, I will NOT let you die. You will have this baby and you will be a great mother" I promise, I wasn't really sure how I would do it. But I was not going to let my sister die.

"Don't make promises you can't keep" She laughed, sniffling.

"I can keep my promise Sammie. I swear I will."  I smiled.

I stood up and looked at Edward,

"Can we talk outside? Alone?" I thought towards him, he nodded and walked out the glass doors and kept walking until they couldn't hear us anymore.

"There has to be way Edward...there just has to be." I murmur.

Edward was deep in thought and so was I on how Sammie can live. Finally it came to me.

"What if we inject the venom straight into her heart once the baby is born?"

Edward's eyes went wide, that just might work.

"That is actually a good idea, we would have to ask Carlisle. She might be fine if we inject it into her heart, but she would be a full vampire then." He was talking to himself.

I crossed my arms and waited until he was talking to himself. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house and looked at Daddy. Sammie was asleep in Josh's lap. I looked at Edward, and he spoke.

"Gabbie had an idea...That once the baby is born, we inject venom straight into Sammie's heart."

A smile lit up across Daddy's face. I was pretty proud that I thought of that.

"That might actually work! If we do it right after the baby is born...Sammie might make it, but of course she will be full vampire then. I have to go run some tests on Sammie once she wakes up." Daddy said.

I nodded and looked at Sammie, she looked. Peaceful. Josh must be controlling her dreams, good.  I sighed and sat down, that's when I heard music coming from the piano. Edward was playing, I never heard of the song he was playing.

I walked towards the piano and sat down next to Edward, watching his hands dance across the keys.

"What song is this?" I ask.

I heard the smile in his voice as he answered,

"Gabbie's Lullaby"

My heart swelled with love and happiness. I laid my head on his arm and closed my eyes, listening to my lullaby. That's when I felt Edward's cool, soft lips press against my forehead.

I am so in love with Edward Cullen.

**Awwh<3 Yes i am using Bella's lullaby but changed it to Gabbie's lullaby:) I just love it! It just so, amazing!!!<3 Haha well, Sorry it's pretty short but I am just, lazy:P Haha! Well i was sitting here and then for some reason, I typed in on google, "Jacob Black" then Taylor Lautner came from shark boy and lava girl then that reminded me I thought he used to be cute!!!:O Ohmygod i fell off my chair because I completely forgot about that!! But over the years, he got nicer yet uglier:) Robert Pattison will be always gorgeous!!!!!!!;) Wow, I really need to get a lifexD Haha welllllll,

Comment<3

Fan<3

Vote<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy<3