Chapter 47

Gabbie's p.o.v:

Soon enough, I fell asleep. I woke up and looked down, Cameron was gone. I got nervous and my heart beat quickened. I got up and started panicking. Where did he go? Who took him? I ran down the hall and heard light snoring. 

I slowed down and peered into the door. I smiled and realized, Seth had taken him to bed. Cameron was in a little ball on Seth's chest. They were so cute.

I walked into my room and started packing slowly, taking a pair of  short gray shorts and a navy blue tanktop. I also grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and my light blue hoodie for when I go on the plane, I could just slip them over the clothes im wearing now.

I grabbed the shorts and the tank tops and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I set the clothes on the bathroom sink and stripped down and turned on the shower. I sighed as the hot water touched my bare skin. I washed my hair and my body, taking my good old time.

After about 15 minutes, I hopped up and wrapped my body in a towel. I dried my body off and slipped on my panties and bra. I walked over to my clothes and threw them on quickly. I threw my towels in the hamper and blow dried my hair and decided, 'hey im bored so why not straighten my hair' after my natural curly hair, it was pin drop straight.

I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper and walked out of the bathroom, my feet making little wet footprints on the dark wooden floor. I walked back into my room and finished packing. I smiled and looked out the window, it was around 2 in the morning.

I looked back into Seth's room and they were still passed out, I grabbed a piece of paper and write in my neat, cursive writing.

"Seth, I went hunting. I'll be careful, I might even be home before you get up. Won't be long.

-Gabbie<3"

I smiled and ran out the doors and into the forest, my bare feet hitting the ground softly. I was sprinting just for the rush, smiling and laughing as my hair flew back. I stopped suddenly and smirked, panther. I took a step back and jumped up, grabbing a branch and pulled myself into the tree.

I crouched and walked slowly right above the panther. It was walking slowly, most likely hunting itself. I grinned and jumped down right on it's back. It growled and tried to claw at me, too late. I sunk my teeth into it's neck and sucked the warm, sweet, thick blood until there was no more.

I buried the corpse under the ground and started running again, and ended up at these tide pools. I smiled brightly like a little kid at a candy store. I ran to them and kneeled beside them, looking into them fascinated. 

I remember when I was little and I love tide pools, falling in them a couple times. Sammie would have to pull me out of course, and both of us would crack up laughing.

My hair fell around me as I watched the aquatic life move around. I leaned in more and was close to the water. I lost my balance and I almsot fell but good thing I'm half vampire and I pulled back quickly. I got bored of the tide pools and started running again.

I walked back home, seeing that the sun was rising higher. We were leaving at 4 in the morning. I walked into the door and saw Seth was packing and Cameron was sitting on the bed, beside his suitcase and watching Seth and he looked fascinated.

"Hey." I smiled brightly.

Seth looked up and grinned, causing me to giggle. I walked into the room and picked up Cameron.

"I am going to take him onto the sand." I smiled and walked out, hearing him yelling a 'be careful!' 

I walked onto the sand and set Cameron on his feet, he looked down confusingly. I laughed and he smiled, picking it up and it started to fall in between his fingers. He giggled and tried to pick it up again. It falling through again.

He glared at the sand frustratedly causing me to laugh. He looked up at me and smiled brightly, and he ran towards the water. My eyes went wide in panic and I walked up to him and followed him and and let him go to a little below his knees.

He smiled and splashed me, I squealed and splashed him lightly back. I laughed and we took turns splashing each other. So much for not getting dirty...I thought to myself.

I looked at my phone and it was 3:30...We should get going. I looked down at Cameron and picked him up.

"Come on...now we have to get dressed again." I smiled.

I changed him into a pair of khaki shorts and a light blue short sleeve shirt. He looked about 2 and he could already walk, he was growing faster than a normal hybrid because Sammie was also part vampire.

I changed into a pair of black short shorts and a dark purple tanktop. I slipped over my sweatpants and hoodie. I slipped on my flip flops and pulled my hair up in a pony tail. I picked Cameron back up and walked into the living room seeing Seth had everything ready.

"Ready to head to the plane?" Seth grinned, I nodded eagerly and started to smile wider.

I grabbed my bags and we walked to the boat and we were on our way to the airport....

After 15 minutes, we were at the airport. Once again, we had our own plane. I walked onto the plane before Seth and sat Cameron down on the couch and set my bags in the closet that's in the bedroom. I sat down next to Cameron and sighed. Cameron climbed into my lap and laid his head on my chest and soon enough, he was lightly snoring.

I smiled smugly and listened to his heart beat and the calm beating made me fall into a peaceful sleep.....

Like? Dislike? Comment below please:) Sorry I haven't uploaded...You see, my boyfriend broke up with me after we had been going out for 10 months<3 I still like him, a lot. He likes another girl and I am kinda getting over the heart break though, Good thing Taylor Swift is there for me<3 Haha, but if I wrote when he broke up with me I would probaly have like Jake be pushed off a cliff or Gabbie be killed by a bear or something...Ya know?;) Lol, so I am back and trying to upload on every one of my stories today! That's why it's kinda short...Sorry! So you guys did check out my new story? "A girl can be a good alpha. Maybe even a better one." It is once again...a twilight fan fic:) I have other ideas and plus this is going to have a sequeal so I think im gonna hold onto my idea for a little while longer;)...Soo,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!!<3