Chapter 53

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I laughed darkly and grabbed the skimpiest thing I could find. We told Alice our plan and she was thrilled to go along with the plan. I ran into the dressing room and had Alice and Rose come in with me, they have seen me naked before like come on, I have been living with them for 14 years so I changed in front of them many times. Plus, we are all girls so we all have the same 'parts'.

I stripped down to my panties and bra and slid on the nightgown...If that's what you want to call it. I smirked evilly, this was going to get Edward going for sure.!

It was black lace and hardly even covers my butt. It was tight around my body but yet again still comfortable, showing off my curves. It showed ALOT of clevage. There was some parts of a bronzish, brownish color near the bottom of the night gown and the 'bra' part of the night gown. (Link: http://www.nikelv.com/Web/Pic/underwear/Victoria%20Secret%20Pajama/black%20victoria%20secret%20nightgown.jpg).

My hair went around my neck and made me look even nicer. I turned my eyes to the girls to see their expressions. They were giggling and smirking as well, this is going to drive them nuts.!

**Edward's p.o.v**

I was sitting there 'watching' the football game with Emmett and Jasper. They were of course, betting on what team would win. Emmett was cursing and muttering under his breath as Jasper's team was winning. I chuckled and shook my head at my brothers. They were something.

That's when I froze.

All these images of Gabbie flooded my mind..In a night-gown. She looked very attractive and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. The night-gown hugged her body and showed every curve of hers. It was very short and barely covered her bottom.

Her long legs and the clevage she was showing. Does she know I see her like this?! I felt my 'manhood' get a little too excited. I stood up quickly and ran up to my room, closing the door and I was practically panting.

I now hear my sister's voices.

"Wow, Gabbie you look gorgeous!" Rose squealed.

"I agree, but I think it's a little too long don't you think.?" Alice asked.

"You're right! Maybe we can trim it up to here." Rose pointed to even shorter length of the dress! It doesn't even cover her whole butt!

"No, that's still too long Rose." Bella said and pointed even higher.

"I would like it to there!" Gabbie smiled sweetly.

Gabbie did a little dance in front of the mirror, giggling. My eyes went wide and I felt myself get OVER excited.

"Dear god.." I groaned and ran into my closet.

I ripped off my pants and boxers and changed into clean ones. I hid them because I don't need to explain to Esme what happened to my pants.

I tried to ignore the pictures but they keep popping up and I can't stop looking! I feel so ashamed of looking at Gabbie and thinking those thing. She probably doesn't even know I saw her in that!

I sighed in relief as the pictures went away. I walked back downstairs and sat down, getting confused looks from my brothers. They were wondering why I ran upstairs the way I did. I just shrugged and tried to hide my expression, i was still having trouble with the images.

I did hide my emotions well though, so Jasper doesn't catch on.

"So what's the score.?" I ask casually.

**Gabbie's p.o.v**

I bought the night gown and other ones in several other colors. We were all giggling as we walked out of the store. I can't wait to go home now! We also stopped at "Bath and Body Works." To get lotion and all that. I love it there! I was looking around and something caught my eye.

I picked it up and smiled, it was an electric blanket. I walked up the cash register and bought the blanket along with lotions and soaps. I smiled and walked out, waiting for my sisters.

They finally walked out with their own bag and they also got their own electric blanket.

I had a completely new idea...

**What do you guys think? Like.? Dislike.? I know it's not very long but hey..I wanted to give you guys something. And I also know that this chapter doesn't involve Tanya or James, Laurent and Vicoria. I know..I wanted it to be that way. But next chapter will be different;) Aha! And it was funny to write this chapter and I tried to watch my language and I tried to get my point across...So maybe there will be a chapter for ONE of my stories tomorrow..No promises:) That's about it! Soo...

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3

~1.4.3~<3