Chapter 20

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I woke up with the sun gleaming into my eyes. With a groan, I flipped to my side glancing at my clock, 6:30. Time for school, I thought sadly.

I got up slowly. Watching Edward smile and walk out the door. I bite my lip and walk to my closet. I smiled and decided to make Alice happy, choosing a outfit that is very fashionable. (Picture on side! ~~>) I put the purse, hat and glasses back thinking, that's not me.

I slipped on the clothes walking into the bathroom, starting on my make up. I finished quickly, curling my hair, just touching up my natural curls.

I smiled and grabbed my phone and other electronics, throwing them in my bag, and walked down the stairs.

Alice gasped and her jaw dropped. I started to laugh but was cut off by getting squeezed by Alice.

"Yes!! I am wearing off on you!" She squealed.

I laugh and shake my head, and walked into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar.

"Let just go to school" I say with fake enthusiasm, making everybody laugh.

I smiled and walked towards Edward's volvo. I walked to the passenger seat but saw a smirking Tanya sitting there.

I grinded my teeth, ' I really wanna punch your face in' I thought to myself. I shook my head and hopped in the back seat as Edward got in the driver's seat.

"So Eddie...what are we gonna do today?" Tanya said, trailing her finger along his arm.

I was about to growl, but stopped myself. Instead, I just bit my lip.

"I got to study" He said matter of factually.

I smirked, wanting to laugh in Tanya's face. But I held it in.

We finally reached the school, I hopped out eagerly not wanting to be in the same room as Tanya.I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and walked away from family hurriedly. They all just stared as I scurried away.

I reached the one building and pressed my back against it and let out a big sigh of relief, I thought I was gonna freak out.

"Uhm, Hi...I am Emma and i am kinda new here...can you show me where the office is?" a girl with dirty blonde hair, really skinny and ocean blue eyes.

My eyes went wide and I just smiled and nodded.

"Oh, yeah you just go straight then make a left..here I'll just take you. And by the way my name is Gabbie" I smiled.

She nodded and smiled, she seemed shy. I started to walk towards the office and looked at her, she smelled good.

"I love your outfit by the way" Emma said.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Yeah, this isn't really a everyday outfit for me...my sister Alice helped me" I smiled.

She nodded and smiled, I finally stopped outside the office door.

"Well, this is the office." I smiled, waving

"Hopefully we have some classes together...and thank you!" She smiled, walking in the office.

I nodded and walked to my locker, Aubrey running up to me.

"Who was that?" She asked.

I shrugged and grabbed my books.

"A new girl...Emma." I smiled.

She nodded and asked

"Does she have any classes with us?"

I shrugged, not knowing.

I closed my locker and started off to our first class with Aubrey right by my side.

"Hmm...Great! Now I wanna talk to her" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

I laugh and walked into class, straight to the back. I sat down and Aubrey sat across from me.

"Students...I would like you to meet our new student...Landon.

Aubrey's eyes went wide, and I felt her heart race.

What is going on?

*****Happy Halloween!!!!<3 Yes, well I am kinda hyped on candy so I am not going to school tomorrow...not like anybody else will be there:D Haha! well yes and I did not forget to upload but I kinda just finished getting candy:D Yesss well what do you think is happening to Aubrey? Comment below:) And, I am sorry it's short but I am gonna upload tomorrow and I wanted to leave you guys hanging;) Well,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3