Chapter 4

**Gabbie's p.o.v**

"It's fine Gabbie..We just got hit her where it hurts."

"And where is that?" I question.

"Jealously..She is terrible when it comes to that".

I smile mischievously, this could be fun. I grab Aubrey's hand and pull her closer to me. Time for a plan....

**Aubrey's p.o.v Yay!!!:)**

"Alright..you know what to do right?" Gabbie asked.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head yes...I mean its only been 15 minutes..How can I forget? Gabbie smiles and walks downstairs.

I did her make up with the help of Alice and put her hair in a side ponytail and curled it, We dressed her in short short denim shorts and a light blue cami that goes above her bellybutton.

Gabbie smiles and takes a deep breath in. She smiles at me and walks downstairs. I walk right behind her.

"Hey Guys" Gabbie says sweetly.

Edward looks up and his eyes pop out. I chuckle under my breath and look at Gabbie, she looked hot! No I am not lesbian or anything..I am Aubrey!

"I wanted to ask you guys something..." Gabbie looks down and blushes.

Oh she is good.

"What is it dear?" Momma Esme asks.

Gabbie peaks under her lashes and asks, "Can I get my belly button pierced?" Edward got mad and stood up, "Absolutely not!"

Gabbie looked at Edward and did her puppy dog face, "Please?" She whispered and batted her eyes.

"No Gabbie"

"Please?" She whispered pleading.

"No."

"Please?" She whispered as soft as she could getting close to his her.

She was dazzling him. Edward blinked and looked dazed.

"Umm..What we were we talking about?"

Gabbie smiled and whispered, "Can I please get my bellybutton pierced?" she held out the please.

Edward looked at Gabbie and said, "I guess.."

My mouth fell open..She did it. Gabbie jumped up and down. Tanya glared at her viciously at what she just did, she dazzled Edward.

"Let's go!" Gabbie yells and grabs Edward's and my hand dragging us to the car. Alice was already sitting in shotgun, waiting.

She smiled at me and nodded.

Me and Gabbie slid in the back, Gabbie looked at me and beamed.

We were on our way to the tattoo parlor....

**Woah!!! Weird of Gabbie to ask that right? She dazzled him! Will Tanya fight back? Who knows? I don't even know yet:D Haha well comment vote and fan me!:)  and sorry it's so short!!<3 I love you all!**

And I wanna know what the song should be for the next chapter:

a) It girl by Jason Derulo

b) Pretty girls by Iyaz

c) Today was a fairytale by Taylor Swift

Comment Below!!:)