Chapter 27

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I looked at Edward and sent my thoughts towards him,

"Give us a minute please?" He nods and looked at Aubrey and me.

"Well, you two have fun...I have to go hunting I'll be home soon" He kissed my cheek and strided out of the glass doors, breaking into a run towards the woods.

"We got to talk" I murmur, grabbing her wrist and running up to my room. She sits down on my bed as I closed my door.

"What's up?" She asked casually.

"What went on with you when Landon walked into our class?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

She looked down, her face turning red and I heard her heart rate pick up speed.

"Oh, that" She mumbled, hiding her face in her hair.

"What's going on?" I ask, completely lost.

She grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze,

"Nothing...really. It's just weird, you know? I don't know why but I just want to get to know him a little more" She smiled to herself.

I nodded and started to smirk, she has a crush on him.

"You have a...." I was cut off by Aubrey clamping hand down on my mouth.

"I do not!" She growled, I smiled and mumbled 'crush' underneath her hand.

She sighed and pulled away her hand, to me smirking wider.

"I really don't Gabbie" She whined.

I shrugged and stood up,

"Ok" I muttered, shrugging my shoulders.

"I honestly don't Gabbie" She said, getting angry.

"Whatever you say" I said, my back facing her as I smirked.

That's when i heard Edward was back, I smiled brightly and ran down the stairs, smirking at him.

"What did you do?" He asked, warily.

"Nothing!" I say, some what offended.

"Aubrey has a crush on Landon" I sang underneath my breath.

I heard Aubrey growl and run down the steps, with a laugh I ran out the glass doors away from my angered best friend.

I quickly ran into the trees, she was right on my trail. That's the bad thing about her, her and Edward can smell my trail i don't know why I can't hide it from them.

I grab onto the huge branch and pull myself up into the tree, climbing higher and higher. That's when Aubrey was underneath the tree, searching for me.

"Gabbie!" She growled.

I put my hand over my mouth, stifling back a giggle.

That's when Edward called my name,

"Gabbie!" He called out gently.

I giggled, both looking up to see me, smiling widely.

"Gabbie, get down here!" He said, laughing and shaking his head.

I shook my head fastly, putting my hands up.

"No way! She is gonna rip my head off!" I pointed to a smirking Aubrey.

"Either you come down, or I am coming up" Aubrey threatened, starting to climb up the tree.

"Aubrey...stay back!" I warned.

She smirked wider and started to climb up the tree, I frowned and jumped off the tree. My hair fluttered all around me as I looked up and saw a frowning Aubrey.

I landed gently on my feet, smirking at a falling Aubrey.

"Now Aubrey...calm down" I say, backing up slowly.

"Fine! Just say you're sorry" She pouted.

I smiled and walked up to her, hugging her.

"I'm sorry" I say sweetly.

She laughed and hugged me tightly, releasing me. I skipped up to Edward, intertwining our hands together.

"Don't I get an apology?" Edward asked, looking sad.

I raised my eyebrows confused

"Apology for what?" I question

"For not kissing me before" He said, pouting.

I laughed and shook my head, my hair fluttering in the wind.

"Im sorry here I'll make it better" I smiled and pressed my lips to his gently, our lips moving together in unison, our tongues dancing together.

"Um...Best friend here? Yeah, don't wanna see that" she gaged

With a smile, I pulled back and laid my head against his chest.

"We should get going....the family will be here any minute" he sighed, grabbing me and set me on his back

and began to run.

I tucked my head into his shoulder, beginning to smile.

And suddenly, we stopped. I hopped off his back, intertwining our hands together and walking in the house. The whole family sat there in the living room, smiling at us.

I looked around, there no Sammie or Josh. Momma looked at me and smiled,

"They wanted to stop in Vermont, they should be here any minute"

I nodded and sighed, crawling into Edward's lap. He pressed his lips against my head and kissed me with a smile on his lips.

Then, out of nowhere, an over excited Sammie bounded in the house picking me up an squeezing me.

"Me and Josh are getting married!!" She squealed.

**Yaay!!!! Wedding time....this ending just came to me because I remembered Josh and Sammie had been in a relationship and just thought 'Why don't they get married?' the next chapter is gonna be super fun be ause it will be all about the preparation and the actual wedding....Whatcha think?;) Well,

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add to Library<3