Chapter 36

Sammie's p.o.v:

We were in the backyard, walking slowly to the house. All these thoughts raced through my mind. I have a feeling Josh didn't want a baby...I don't know why these thoughts were but Gabbie keeps telling me im wrong. And what i was scared of the most, The Volturi.

We finally reached the house, I walked in lost. Alice went to Jasper's side and Gabbie crawled into Edward's lap. I smiled and looked at Josh, he was staring at me, smiling.

"Josh? Can we talk alone?" I ask softly, shifting my eyes to glare at Edward.

"You say anything to anyone...I will kill you got it?!" and he chuckled and nodded at me, Gabbie looking up at him confused.

I grabbed Josh's hand and we ran to our cottage. I sat him down on the bed and sat on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you love me?" I whispered roughly.

He seemed to be taken by surprise at my question.

"Of course! Why would you ask something like that?"

I stood up and looked him straight in the eye

"Because you might not after I tell you this..." I took in a deep breath as he stared at me confusingly.

"I'm...pregnant" I whispered

He just stood there still as a statue as I stood there, getting impatient. Finally he spoke slowly,

"You're...pregnant?"

I nodded slowly, waiting for his reaction. Finally, a smile appeared on his face.

"This is great!!" He exclaimed, I stared at him shocked.

"You are..happy im pregnant?"

He stood there and tilted his head to the side, kinda like a dog.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked softly

I plopped down on the bed and stared at the floor,

"I thought you would leave or not want a baby...You never really told me you would want children."

He sighed and picked me up, looking me in the eye.

"Sammie, I love you with all my heart...It would be another you! I love that I am having a baby with you" He smiled.

My heart filled with love and joy. I smiled widely at him and brought his face closer to me and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you" I whispered on his lips.

I heard him laugh softly and murmur,

"I love you more"

I shook my head and laughed

"Come on lets go have Carlisle run some tests on you" and he scooped me up and started to run towards the house...

We finally got to the house, walking in and telling everyone our news.

"Guys...we have some news" as I said this, Edward, Gabbie and Alice smiled. 

Everyone looked at me, actually quite confused.

"Thanks" I thought towards Edward, who smiled and nodded.

"Me and Josh are...going to be having a kid" I whispered, a smile appearing on my face.

"Oh my god!" Esme cried happily, hugging me tightly.

Rose frowned and walked up the stairs, to me staring at her confusingly.