Chapter 56

Gabbie's p.o.v.

***The next day***

Well I made it clear to Tanya. Edward is mine, hands off. Pshh, i don't share? Especially with her.

I was sitting on the couch in Edward's lap with his strong, cold, arms around me. I smiled and laid my head on his chest and felt him press his lips on the top of my head. I smiled even bigger and lifted my head up and wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes lit up and a smile appeared across his lips. I giggled and pressed my lips against his.

Of course he has to be cautious. Apparently he'll hurt me? I doubt that. Plus if he tried i could stop him with my powers. Not like i would, i couldn't ever hurt him. It would hurt me. He sighed and pulled away and kissed my cheek softly. I smiled and that's when my crazy headed sister came running in.

"Gabbie!" She squealed.

I laughed and looked up at her and she seemed very excited.

"Sammie!" I said with fake excitement.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me, I wonder what was going on? I'm pretty sure everybody else knew but me. I turned around and looked at Edward.

"What is she thinking?"

Edward laughed and shrugged his shoulders

"I have no idea. She's blocking me from knowing it."

He had that smirk. He knew, he just didn't want to tell me. Well i would certainly find out. That's when Alice walked in.

"Come on we have to go more shopping! It's only in a few weeks." Sammie said excitedly.

I stood up and looked at her confused. Alice's eyes widened in fear and that's when Momma heard us and had the same fearful eyes.

"What's in a few weeks?" I looked at the three of them.

"Uhhh..." Alice stuttered and looked down nervously.

Sammie looked at her confused and said

"Wait, you didn't tell her we signed up for a beauty pageant?"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"BEAUTY PAGEANT?!"

***Guuuyyyyysss!! IM SO SORRY. I had softball all year round basically and we were in playoffs and we lost. Plus, the idea for the ending of this pageant came from my real life. I got a letter for a pageant. Miss Teen Of Pennsylvania(: Yeah, its for a scholarship! You get it for your high achievements. But anyway, I AM BACK FOR GOOD! Yes. More chapters will be coming up. Just please stick with mee.! PLEASE, i will have a 1 chapter up at least for each story by the end of the week(: I love you all and i hope you stick with my story.!

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3