Chapter 45

Gabbie's p.o.v:

I ran in the house at vampire speed, grabbing Amanda by the neck and flying her back away from Cameron. I hear glass smash and some of the wall crumble to pieces, I looked down at Cameron and he was still sleeping peacefully. I sighed and walked into the room, seeing Amanda starting to get up.

I glared at her, making her feel pain. She screamed at the top of her lungs and fell to her knees. I smirked and made the power become worse, payback is a bitch. That's the saying I like to use, I was covered in bruises and cuts.

Seth was at my side instantly, glaring at me. He is too nice, wanting me to stop hurting her. She hurt us! Yeah, Seth heals fast but still, she decided to do it out of amusment. I growled lightly, taking a quick glance at Seth and back to Amanda who was on the floor, squirming and trying to catch her breath.

"We need to kill her." I breathed softly, Amanda not even hearing. She could barely hear anything because of the pain and her screams still ringing in her ears. Seth's eyes went wide, he didn't want to kill her?!

"Isn't there another option?" He asked hopelessly, I shook my head no. She could tell Aro and then there would most definitely be a fight...Not something I want, because if I am not there. They could hurt every one of my family members.

"Of course not...She could tell Aro and then there would be a fight..Do you want a fight?" I asked in suspicion, my eyebrows raised. He sighed and shook his head no, I mean I didnt want to kill her just for the fun of it. You have to think smartly, no matter who it is. Because the Volturi is explained simply, they would all kill each other just to be next to Aro. Like dogs, and their owner has only one treat.

He hung his head and dragged his feet outside, starting the fire. I looked at Amanda who was sitting up glaring at me. "So you're going to kill me now...Is that it?" She spat.

I sighed and nodded. "I dont trust you...You are one of Aro's pets and will come running up to him about Cameron. Oh wait, you dont even know what Cameron is." I smirked. She anwsered me that made chills run up my spine, she smiled and whispered "He is an immortal child." Which was kinda true, he was part vampire...Part. So he is human also, he is not a full immortal.

I froze, staring right at her blankly. My mind was racing, what the Volturi does to people who created immortal children..The torture, the screams..It all caused me pain. I tried stopping them, which caused Felix to pick me up and block me off...Hearing the tearing and screaming. Leading to a cloudy smoke that smells sickly sweet.

She stood up and lunged, my mind finally coming back. I dodged the attack, Amanda went flying into a wall. I ran up to her and wrapped my arms across her chest, causing her to struggle. It was pretty hard considering she was a full vampire. I used my power on her, she went limp in my arms, still trying to struggle. She screamed loudly, my ears starting to hurt at the sound.

I walked outside and saw the fire, Seth standing in front of it. He looked up and started walking towards me. All of a sudden, Amanda broke through my grasp. I went flying onto the sand with a 'humph!' I stood up and made sure my shield was around me and Seth.

I growled in frustration and lunged at her, sending us both to the sand. She snarled at me and tried to bite me, thankfully I dodged them. I made her feel pain again, even worse though. She squirmed and screamed again.

I grabbed her arm and started pulling, it sounded like metal tearing. She screamed out in anger, her eyes blazed as she swatted at me. I threw the limb in the fire, seeing the billow of smoke arise at the top of the fire.

She jumped at me, I grabbed her by the back and took my foot and pushed it into her back, causing her other arm to rip off. I threw it in the fire, I looked back and saw Seth was grabbing her legs. I ran back over, ripping off her leg as Seth held her down.

Her screams were so loud, I would never be able to get them out of my mind. She kicked Seth across the beach, but she couldn't get up considering she only had one leg. I walked up to her and grabbed her head and twisted.

Snap!

**Hmmm..Whatcha think about this chapter? Yeah it's short but the other one I had was longer but it got deleted somehow..-_- I was so angry because I thought it came out great! Anyway, I have christmas break in...3 days? What do YOU want for christmas. Or are you Jewish? I want a laptop...A new one:P I also got my new iphone!! Yeah, my mom isnt the best present hider. She puts them in this room and keeps the door WIDE open..So I walked past and what kid cant help but peek? So I did and saw what I got..But my mom is smart and hid my big presents elsewhere:/ Hm...No I am like looking around like a ninja or something!!:D Haha but I hate how we are having no snow.what so ever this year like what the heck?! Geez, global warming is ticking me off;P Soo you know what to do right now right?;)

Comment<3

Vote<3

Fan<3

Add To Library<3

Enjoy!<3